Network Problem SMB with Poster Wall Zidoo Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Chase, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Chase

Chase New Member

Hi Guys!

Ask for a little help. I am desperate. Got a Zidoo Z9X. A hard drive is plugged into my FritzBox 7590 as a NAS.

The Zidoo does not find the disk with SMB Scan, only the Fritz Box itself. In File Explorer I could then manually enter the complete directory path (192.168.178.1/FRITZ.NAS/**Festplattenpfad**) and the folder is now accessible

and i can play all files. BUT! with Poster Wall, of course, he cannot find the directory with SMB Scan either. But how can I enter the path manually here?

I dont get any further

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I'm away for a few days at the moment so can't test this, but I wonder if something in the logical path is confusing the Zidoo - possibly the "." in FRITZ.NAS.

Can you give an example of a full path.

3. Chase

Chase New Member

I can enter the path manually in File Explorer. "192.168.178.1/FRITZ.NAS/Seagate_Backup_Plus" and I can also access all files. Everything great! But in Poster Wall 4.0 I can only search for folders in Samba. He also finds the FRITZ.NAS, but he says no subfolders. I also want to enter the manual path there, but how does it work ???