multiple recordings

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by kevin stare, May 19, 2015.

1. kevin stare

kevin stare New Member

hi

the first recording I set started right on time but i was unable to schedule multiple recordings. Any solution ?
    thank you

2. GentleFather

GentleFather New Member

i'm sorry about that x9 cannot record multi-video at the same time, and thx for your advices.

3. kevin stare

kevin stare New Member

Maybe in a future firmware then. Thank you for your reply.

4. kevin stare

kevin stare New Member

I've got another problem. i've got the latest firmware (V1.0.3.1) and i got audio/video sync issues with the recorded streams. what can i do to solve that ?
    thank you

5. PhM

PhM New Member

Hi
    I have the same request regarding the multi recording events list. Up to now only one recording event is possible. Is it expected to have a multi recording event list in a next firmware ?
    Thanks

6. kayak-kit

kayak-kit New Member

I also think that being able to set up multiple recording events would be a very attractive feature.

7. Hosee

Hosee New Member

I would like to be able to record something I am watching at any given moment....on the fly. Is it possible? Not over HDMI1 !

8. Drdan

Drdan New Member

Hi hosee,
    I saw you had the same question in another post ... Yet still no answer.
    I too am very interested in an answer and hope the good folks here will oblige. It seems very risky to me to connect the hdmi out back into the hdmi in for recording.
    Let's keep our fingers crossed someone will know the answer.
    Best regards,
    Dan

9. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Hi Hosee,You can find the apk can realize, or you may need another one X9.

10. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Hi Drdan,Use x9 hdmi out link hdmi in is really a good idea, but in fact is to record the content of less than you need, maybe you can try.

11. Drdan

Drdan New Member

Thanks for the reply Warren_wh.
    There are apps that record. Screen Recorder Pro is the best I've seen yet. It and other apps have their own problems. They require the device be rooted. I am always reluctant to do that.

Easy recording is the main reason I have purchased my zidoo. I was surprised to learn it did not come prepared to record whatever was sent to the tv. It recorded only what was connected to the hdmi input.

I guess I'll connect the output of the minix to a splitter and then output of splitter to zidoo hdmi-in. That will provide some hardware isolation. I hope.

I very much want to be able to record American football games. They last about 3.5 hours with lots of wasted time. The minix will stream the games from the intenet. The zidoo will record it. I can then skip all the commercials and timeouts. Each game actually takes only 1 hour.

Best regards,
    Dr Dan

12. Yeahman45

Yeahman45 Member

is multiple recordings planned in future firmware updates? this feature missing is the only reason I have not bought the zidoo x9 yet.