movie in multiple parts?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by woot, Apr 12, 2019.

1. woot

woot New Member

First time zidoo (z9s) owner. So excuse my ignorance.
    Couldnt google any information about this so i thought id ask here.

If i have a multi part (several discs) movie, how do i add them so the next file plays automatically?

I've ripped my hobbit movie but its two discs. And want it to play first disk first, then the second one when the first one has come to the end.

tried adding the parts together with mkvtoolnix, but only got some strange errors about them not matching.
    So i hope i can name them, or add them to zidoo, in some way that makes them play in the correct order automatically.

EDIT: its a 3D movie by the way. if that makes any difference.

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

tsMuxer should do the trick stitching m2ts/mkv files together.

3. woot

woot New Member

thanks, but im sorry if i was unclear in trying to explain what i wanted to know.
    i only want to know if its possible to add a movie in two parts (two files) in the zidoo player so it plays as one (first part 1, then part 2) without the user (me) have to start the other part manually.

4. Edworld

Edworld Member

Is there a way to do this without having to use ts muxer?

Thanks

5. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

I don’t know if that would be the same as for the Z9X, but try to set the play mode to « play in order » in the settings. That works to play automatically all the episodes of a season f0r a TV Show and the same for a movie in 2 parts.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
    Edworld likes this.
  6. Edworld

Edworld Member

It works!