Movie collection issue

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Issa, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Issa

Issa Member

Hi
    I have two movies collection Shanghai Noon / Shanghai Knights in one BluRay Disc, once I scan the movie title through HT, I have to select one of them cannot gather them all, Zidoo recognize it as one movie . Anyone has same issue and solved it.
    Thanks

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

HT (quite correctly) recognises movies and not disc releases so the only way to change this is to do it manually in the web interface.

(Or rip both movies separately as MKV, but I assume you want to keep the BD structure)

3. Issa

Issa Member

Thanks Mark for the response, Yes I want to keep them in BD structure, I thought this issue happens to many people. I think cannot be solved with this BD structure.

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

As I say, any scraper will resolve to movie or TV series titles rather than actual disc releases, but for circumstances like this you can easily edit the details in the web interface to reflect whatever you want.