Lost sidemenus in HT 4.0 Poster Wall

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Thomas Dransfeldt, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Thomas Dransfeldt

Thomas Dransfeldt New Member

In the new version of the posterwall you have an alphabetical list to the right of the movie posters where you can jump directly to a sorting letter in stead of scrolling through all your movies to get to for excample the one starting with M. Also if you scroll to the left outside the movie poster area you get a menu with choises.

I sudden lost this functionality after I told my Zidoo Z1000 Pro to clear all memory and files because I wanted to do a rescan after moving my movies to a larger new NAS. At the same time I used Tiny Media Manager to do the movie scraping (after scrabing it only have like 3 movies unmatched where Zidoo have 800 unmatched) So to save my self for hours of work I choose this solution. Tiny Media Manager placed all the jpg, nfo and mediafiles with the movies in Kodi/XMBC format. My Ziddoo perfectly read this files and created a new posterwall where all movies where matched correctly,

But I no longer have the 2 menus in the Poster Wall as I did before.

Any suggestions to fix this would be greatly appreciated :)

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The Sidebar is only available in "All" view from the HT4 home screen, it is not available from widget views (eg "Movies", TV", "Collections" etc, or custom widget views).

To enable alphabetic navigation, make sure it is selected in Settings/Poster View (and obviously you must have the wall sorted by poster name!!)

3. Thomas Dransfeldt

Thomas Dransfeldt New Member

Hi Markswift2003

Thank you so much for the swift advice, it was 100% correct.
    I simply forgot to turn on alfabethical sorting and missed that the sidebars only is available when choosing the view "All".

It is a great value for a tech community when experienced users like you offers to share their knowledge.

Markswift2003 likes this.