Lost all Poster wall Art

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Christopher57, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Christopher57

Christopher57 New Member

Just got my Zidoo Z1000 Pro a week or two ago and spent a lot of time fixing all the Unmatched movies that I had. I then backed up the Library. I am using SMB and a Windows 10 PC as the server. Everything was fine for a week.
    Yesterday I turned the unit on and there is no longer anything in My PosterWall. It just states Open Source. All my sources now say "Not Connected" and the only option I have when I click on a source is "This Device is temporarily unavailable, do you want to delete this device"
    I am able to use file manager and all the sources and movies are present and can be played from there.
    I tried rebooting several times as well as switching the power button off and on at the rear of the box.
    Not too happy at this point as I did delete all the sources and am now re-scanning all the sources again and will have to go through all Unmatched movies again.
    There was a short power outage on Sunday morning.
    Anyone else have all their Poster Wall vanish like this?
    Thanks!

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Is the PC on DHCP? Could be the IP address changed if for example you rebooted the PC?

3. Christopher57

Christopher57 New Member

Yes, PC is Auto DHCP and Zidoo is Auto DHCP as well. But File Manager still shows everything. Was there a way to refresh the Sources? If not, then should I be using Static IP's?