Looking for Google Play store version of v6.3.60

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Swami, Feb 18, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Swami

Swami New Member

Hi All,

New to Zidoo and wanted to install google play store. The links from the websites for _G versions says -"Verifying falied, the upgrade package is lower than the current version". Can someone provide the link to v6.3.6_G package?

2. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

@Swami - take a look on this site: - https://www.mcbluna.net/wp/ Start by looking for your model under "Zidoo" the firmwares G and non-G are specific to your model

3. Swami

Swami New Member

Thank you so much rozel. I was able to get the v6.3.75_G beta installed now. However when I follow steps in the Zidoo site. I get com.google.process.gapps keeps stopping message and unable to use the play store. Any ideas how to resolve it?

4. Sweetdragon

Sweetdragon New Member

5. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Seeing the same. My players used to work with Google just fine and are in their database but still no access anymore.

6. TK423

TK423 New Member

7. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

8. TK423

TK423 New Member

9. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

Have you enabled beta's on the pro? I normally just download it on my PC and then transfer over the network to one of the Zidoo drives and then choose update from USB.

10. TK423

TK423 New Member

I thought that might be it but v6.4.42 appears to be a non-beta firmware, so I should theoretically be seeing it as available on the Z1000Pro when try to update via the online option.