Is there any problem with movie scraping?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Cezary, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Cezary

Cezary Member

I'm not able to find any movie info using re-match (TMBD/TVDB) functionality. Does it work for you?

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Just tried a couple - working fine here.

3. Cezary

Cezary Member

Could you try tt2382320 pls?

4. Markswift2003

Easier to say "No Time to Die", but yes, that works.

5. Cezary

Cezary Member

Neither "No time to die" nor any other title doesn't work for me :( Some time ago it was working...

6. Cezary

Cezary Member

Do you know if scraping/matching functionality depends on region or other setting?

7. Markswift2003

It's regionalised but it all comes from the same web sites - what language?

8. Cezary

Cezary Member

English

9. Markswift2003

Ah, ok, me too, so it sounds like it can't reach the sites - check the network setting on the box, in particular the DNS?

10. Cezary

Cezary Member

Ok, problem solved. The issue was incorrect time & date settings (i.e. 2037). I had time & date set to network data but it looks like it doesn't correctly synchronize after power loss. When I manualy set date & time after blackout and then set them to network synchronization and reboot, the synchronization starts to work correctly.

11. Markswift2003

Ok, that's interesting - but depowering and repowering the box should always result in the correct time being called - in fact you can see calls to the NTP server if you WireShark it.

12. Cezary

Cezary Member

Last question - is it possible to scrap movie info in other languages than English?

13. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Yes, you can change the language in HT settings for whatever you want. But the system will have to scrape the collection one more time.

14. Cezary

Cezary Member

Where is exactly the option in HT to change language?

15. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

On poster Wall, Menu button on your remote, Settings, the second one at the top of the list in the left menu.

16. Cezary

Cezary Member

Thx. Unfortunately the language I'm looking for isn't available :(

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
  17. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

What language it is?

18. Cezary

Cezary Member

Polish

19. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Ok. Maybe ask to zidoo to add this language for the scrape because this language is available on TMDb, and probably in their API.

20. Cezary

Cezary Member

Polish language was available some time ago and has gone :(
    @mirror - is it possible to get polish language back?