Iptv Kodi-Perfect Player-ProgTV a FullHd1080 whit cuts and slow...

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by erchoquero, Oct 11, 2016.

1. erchoquero

erchoquero New Member

Hey guys, a few days I received my new Zidoo X9S ago, I have been all weekend on trying to set for IPTV through Kodi (ZDMC), also with Perfect Player with Prog TV, but now I'm a little disappointed. With all the TV images in normal quality they look good, but when I connect a channel full HD 1080, it is impossible, always the image with cuts, slow ...

The only application that I can watch TV IPTV perfectly FullHD 1080 is with IPTV app for android playing with MX Player, but of course, that application does not have much quality and comfort as the others mentioned.

Yesterday I upgraded to the latest version 1.2.4, but everything remains the same.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks

2. erchoquero

erchoquero New Member

Hi guys,

No one else has this problem? I still can not reproduce FullHD IPTV through with Kodi, Perfect Player or ProgTV.

I hope @mirror note for future updates, or to solve this problem.

Thank you

Regards

3. jamil

jamil Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

hi,erchoquero
    Can you provide this IPTV for us to test?

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

free iptv addons for kodi should have never been invented. If you get a box for that, you are doing it wrong.

5. erchoquero

erchoquero New Member

I can not. It is a payment Iptv not free. I can only use an ip at the same time, and if I tell you, I can not watch TV.

As I said the former partner, is not free. It is a payment iptv, and other devices I can see perfectly full hd, except my new Zidoo X9s