Internet connection problem

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by portokali00, Dec 22, 2015.

1. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

who is this?
    do not know what you mean

2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Only italians knows Antonio Razzi ...
    And your nick make me guess you are from north Italy... ;)

3. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

nothing italian - okai - i am from germany

4. agmarco

agmarco Member

just received my new X6 but I have the same issue. Sometimes, most of the time, the device gives error that the device is not connected to the internet. If I go to Kodi it is able to connect to Internet streams so there is an Internet connection.
    Router is on DHCP and the X6 has the right IP address. Just took my old Xtreamer out of my network but that one gave no Internet connection lost errors. I am on latest FW 1.0.27. This is very annoying.

5. spring

spring Guest

can you take a picture for me?

6. agmarco

agmarco Member

Picture of the screen which says "No Connection available"? It is just in Playstore and from apps I use from Zidoo menu, like OTG Youtube. When I enter Kodi I can connect to internet.

7. spring

spring Guest

8. Brian The Mechanic

Brian The Mechanic New Member

So what your saying is if my hardwired ethernet cable blinks, which it does,but does not show up with an address on my x6, the issue is then I need to clear my playstore cache, I dont see the connection, no pun intended? My unit does work fine with wifi turned on but I prefer not to use it. Is there a software fix for this or should I send mine back for a replacement on amazon, Iam still on my 30 day window. I have two x6 boxes and the other one does not have this problem. Both are updated with same firmware version and .

9. Bigron

Bigron New Member

I'm having problems with Wi-Fi also, it seemed to start with the unrooted firmware. When is rooted firmware available? Thanks for all the help you guys provide.

10. PacoRabanne

Please, do the "hard job" of reading at least first page of this X6 dedicated forum. There is this thread dedicated to FAQ http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/zidoo-x6-faq.941/
    Most important info are there.
    Anyway if you look around in other discussion, some other had WiFi problem, and there are also some possible cause and solutions.

11. Noob2kodi

Noob2kodi New Member

Return it! Save yourself while you can. I am an electrical engineer, I opened my unit up and found what I would consider poor quality construction. Multiple cold solder joints, and 2 cracked capacitors. Zidoo needs to find a better PC Board house, or make some changes to their product.

12. SlimJ1980

SlimJ1980 New Member

I'm really annoyed.
    First I thought it was Kodi!
    It was all working fine this morning. The box. Kodi, everything. Switched it off to go out. Now on turning it won't connect to the Internet on start up. I went into network settings and connected and it keeps attempting to connect, shows full signal then drops to poor signal. I can't use Ethernet as it is a router downstairs for TV/Internet. I've no issues with any other device in the house.
    What's going on? The link above was NO help at all.
    I'm really annoyed I paid 130 quid for this on the premise it had excellent WiFi and was top of the range.
    Someone reply?

13. PacoRabanne

Not me...
    Really sorry!

14. RealtorFrank

RealtorFrank New Member

Just purchased x9 everything is working but I can't connect to Internet. Checked all connections. My wifi shows connected and excellent strength. I can't download addons in kodi it says android device not provisioned for data services. Help me

15. spring

spring Guest

pls check this thread: http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/how-to-install-addons-in-kodi.900/

16. manmakerworld

manmakerworld New Member

same problem with my x6 with latest firmware: router set @ DHCP, x6 at static IP, sometime it connected sometime not. The first time when I used dynamic IP on X6, the connection failed from time to time.
    I would guess this is hardware issue, unfortunately I cannot return it to the dealer.