Internet connection problem

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by portokali00, Dec 22, 2015.

1. portokali00

portokali00 Member

Hello, when I switch on the device there is no internet connection , either through Wifi or cable . Sometimes I get connection after 30sec – 1 min together with a characteristic sound . Sometimes connection (and sound) never comes. I have to switch off the device and try to switch on again 3-4 times waiting to get internet. Could you please check it ?

It is really bothering problem.

2. spring

spring Guest

do you use ethernet, when you plug in the cable, and the led will light. did it light?
    when the led light, it will be obtained the IP, you can into the setting to see the process.
    can you provide more infomatin?

3. portokali00

portokali00 Member

Yes. Led is on but there is no connection. Time and date are out of date and when for example I open youtube I get the message that there is no connection. I have to switch off and then switch on the device to get connection. Sometimes it works fine from the beginning.

4. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    this seems no get the Ip addr, the router must set to DHCP, not the STATIC, and the device will get the IP automatic.

5. portokali00

portokali00 Member

Thank you .I will try that.

6. Noob2kodi

Noob2kodi New Member

I have a similar problem, I am running 1.00.25 firmware. My wifi works well but when I plugged in the device it won't get an IP address. I have plugged in several other devices to this connection and they all get an ip rather quickly so it's not the connection point. My router is running in DHCP mode. When I reboot I see in the settings that it is looking but nothing happens. If I try to give it a static ip the unit hangs and won't accept it. Thanks noob2kodi

7. portokali00

portokali00 Member

My router is DHCP mode. Zidoo can not see internet . Can see the PC but can not acces even if I type the write username and password.
    I change the name of the PC and Zidoo see the old name.
    Can someone help ?

8. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    do it limit the MAC addr in your router?
    it seems your router not to distribution the IP to X6.
    you can factory your router, and resetting it.

9. portokali00

portokali00 Member

Even when Zidoo get an ip and internet , can see the PC When I try to open PC and common file I have this notification.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. portokali00

portokali00 Member

I put the username and password but I get the messege that is incorect.
    I change the name of the pc , I change the password , same messege . Even without passwor and with other name I still get the same messege.
    Router works fine , Other media player in the same place work fine.
    Through kodi everything OK ,
    Es file explorer also can se the network and no password required.

11. spring

spring Guest

ok, we will check this problem.

12. Noob2kodi

Noob2kodi New Member

My router is setup with DHCP and does not limit the MAC address but the X6 cannot get an address.

13. portokali00

portokali00 Member

Thank you.

14. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

i give all my devices fixed adresses, so never had problems :)

15. negher

negher Member

Ethernet: The Save button is never active on my X6. How do I set up a static IP?

16. grummel2005

you have to put in all information - if button is not active anything is missing yet!

17. negher

negher Member

I have 8 devices set with static IP, the only one that does not function is Zidoo x6 !!!!

18. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    this thread seems post tow problem:
    1)the ethernet can not get ip
    2)the smb can not find the PC
    is that right?

19. grummel2005

you see some places where you have to put information in - right?
    which ones you put information in?

20. negher

negher Member

grummel2005 - Been Antonio Razzi ???