I need help pleaseeeeeee

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Burick graham, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Burick graham

Burick graham Member

I use the z9x and it's previous variants for something completely different from AV. The previous models had its issue but I could make it work for the most part. This model I can't.

1. Apps will not start on boot. Previously I could make apps start when the devices booted. Even built in apps that use that feature like hdmi in app. It has a setting that when checked allowed it to display the connected device using hdmi pass-through. That no longer works.

2. When a device is connected to hdmi in, it lags when viewing it and has audio issues. I can't hear audio and u have volumes up to max on each device. The video also lacks and there is an input delay. Noticeable enough for it to be an issue.

3. I need at least 1080p pass through but 4k would be great. It's an anxious degradation of picture quality.

Can I please get some help on these issues please. Also if possible....

I need to be able to change device names. I was able to do so when device is rooted but there isn't a root option anymore for the new models.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Unfortunately you probably won't find many people using these devices for anything other than media players so if you have a specific use, particularly if it's a commercial proposition, contact Zidoo on service@zidoo.tv

3. Burick graham

Burick graham Member

They don't ever answer emails. Not even for sales requests

4. Gelto

Gelto Member

I can confirm that. Never got any answer from that address :(

5. skelton

skelton Member

They do, i always got a reply when i sent them a question