HT4 or tm Manager or ??? problem

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Netmask, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Recently I loaded in two seasons of a TV sitcom called Love Victor for a friend to demonstrate among other things the UHD3000 media wall. Initially looked OK for Season One as all the details were shown BUT the cast list was for an entirely different movie. Image one is the HT page for Season 1
    [​IMG]

However if you look to the right for the Actor list and Director you see it's for Star Wars Movie!!!

The next image is a CU of the Cast list

[​IMG]

Next image is the tmm page where I scraped the info but apparently some the very strange going on between tmm and Zidoo in transferring data. The tmm page is correct with the full cast list.

[​IMG]

Season 2 Zidoo image

[​IMG]

Only the correct backdrop images associated with the episode number uploaded, nothing else even though in tmm all the details for every episode are present. The naming scheme was a simple Love Victor S02E01.mkv etc etc

Do I have a ghost in the machine? Seriously is the problem with TMM or Zidoo HT4 or ???

The scraping source was tvdb and all details were correct there.

This is the only item that has done this other than a much earlier post on the very old series Tales Of The City, since resolved.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Can you post the nfo file created by TMM?

3. Netmask

This forum wouldn't allow me to upload a NFO file came up with a not allowed so this is copied and pasted.

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <!--created on 2021-06-22 20:11:37 - tinyMediaManager 4.1.6-->
    <episodedetails>
      <title>Stoplight Party</title>
      <originaltitle/>
      <showtitle>Love, Victor</showtitle>
      <season>1</season>
      <episode>2</episode>
      <displayseason>-1</displayseason>
      <displayepisode>-1</displayepisode>
      <id>7528583</id>
      <uniqueid default="false" type="tmdb">2268799</uniqueid>
      <uniqueid default="true" type="imdb">tt11718540</uniqueid>
      <uniqueid default="false" type="tvdb">7528583</uniqueid>
      <rating>8.0</rating>
      <userrating>0.0</userrating>
      <votes>0</votes>
      <plot>After news of his Ferris wheel ride with Mia, Victor has an unexpected brush with popularity.</plot>
      <runtime>30</runtime>
      <thumb>https://artworks.thetvdb.com/banners/series/368188/episodes/5ee4d605c2637.jpg</thumb>
      <mpaa/>
      <premiered>2020-06-17</premiered>
      <aired>2020-06-17</aired>
      <watched>false</watched>
      <playcount>0</playcount>
      <studio>Hulu</studio>
      <trailer/>
      <dateadded>2021-06-21 14:45:19</dateadded>
      <epbookmark/>
      <code/>
      <fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
          <video>
            <codec>h264</codec>
            <aspect>1.78</aspect>
            <width>1920</width>
            <height>1080</height>
            <durationinseconds>1624</durationinseconds>
            <stereomode/>
          </video>
          <audio>
            <codec>EAC3</codec>
            <language/>
            <channels>6</channels>
          </audio>
          <subtitle>
            <language>eng</language>
          </subtitle>
          <subtitle>
            <language>spa</language>
          </subtitle>
          <subtitle>
            <language/>
          </subtitle>
        </streamdetails>
      </fileinfo>
      <!--tinyMediaManager meta data-->
      <source>UNKNOWN</source>
      <original_filename>Love Victor S01E02.mkv</original_filename>
      <user_note/>
    </episodedetails>

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

So that NFO doesn't contain Actor info so that must have come from the box scraping and not TMM.

Using online scraping, cast info is not included in the initial scrape, it's only added once the details page has been opened in HT4 at least once and the details are pulled from TMDB etc so it is only added to the NFO if it's created after that has happened.

I'd have thought TMM would include the cast info in the NFO though - maybe reach out to @McBluna

As to why it's pulling the correct Director and completely wrong Actor info in the scrape, your guess is as good as mine! :confused:

5. Netmask

Yes to individual nfo files.

Mabon likes this.
  6. Netmask

I’ve deleted all files other than the MKV and srt. Will start over and see how I go. I note you have a batch of mediainfo.XML files. How are they generated?

Did it directly through Mediainfo - export xml

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
    Mabon likes this.
  7. Netmask

I created the mediainfo xml files - does the Zidoo read these?
    or are they there for a different media player?

8. Netmask

Re-scraped but just the same as before - I also as an experiment used my old Popcorn scraper NMJToolbox v2 to produce a NFO file and it couldn't be more different to TMM. It does list the correct actors but even if I set the Zidoo to use the NFO it ignores it.

9. Netmask

Late update! Only to confound the mystery, this morning when I turned my system on "Love Victor" both series are all correct and correct!!!! Definitely several ghosts in the machine methinks. I'll post a couple of screenshots later. Overnight both my Zidoo and PC were on and my PC had TMM running. It was a very late night so I just turned the monitor off and went to bed. I'll keep an eye on it when I upload another TV series.