How to enable hdr

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by TEAfest, Sep 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Hello, i'm sorry for my English.
    Can you please tell me how to enable hdr mode on the console?
    The display shows a 4k icon, and HDR cannot find where to turn it on.
    thank you in advance.

2. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Why is everyone silent, did I write something wrong?
    I have a Samsung 4K UHD TV, I turned on the HDR in the menu on TV, and how do I enable it on the console?

3. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Video is HDR, and is HDR TV, will automatically output HDR. Do not need to set up.
    thanks

4. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Oh. Please forgive me, I didn't even know. Thank you very much.

5. him70

him70 New Member

I wish you good health.
    On my prefix Zidoo x10, the HDR symbol on the vfd display is not displayed when playing UHD HDR content.
    TV Samsung ue55hu7000 4K without support for HDR. I tried all the firmware that was available for the X10, up to version 2.0.5. Stops and resets the gallery's cache and quick settings. Did the reset to factory settings.
    And at the very beginning, when I purchased the console, the firmware v.1.3.0 was installed from the factory, I could not play the movie from an external drive via USB 3.0 interface - it did not work. Updated to v.1.4.12 by air. USB 3.0 worked, but the "MOVIE" symbol disappeared on the display. The display of this icon appeared only with the installation of the next firmware v.14.16 OTA. So I thought that installing more recent firmware, I'll get the activation of the "HDR" symbol, but it did not work out. But it can not be such (my opinion) that a TV that does not support an extended dynamic range does not allow the player to activate the "HDR" symbol on the vfd display. Nonsense. So I think, is this a factory marriage?
    By the way, the conversion of HDR to SDR and back does not give any result - the image always remains bright and juicy, there is no hint of bleakness when setting the switch in the HDR position.
    Guys, tell me how to solve the problem?
    Sorry for my English.

6. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

At me on Samsung it was necessary to include function HDR for one of ports HDMI. In particular, for HDMI 1, it's on, firmware v.1.4.12, I watched movies and icons a couple of times, everything is correct. The truth in the player ZDMC on the content of HDR in the movie flies an error when viewing, can time for 3 to take off. We have to re-include the film, and rewind at the right time.
    I from Russia.Sorry for my English.

7. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

ООО, шикарно. А то я устал Google переводчиком пользоваться)
    Если что, у меня телик Samsung UE55JS7200U
    Слушай, заранее извиняюсь, я все перепутал). Я тоже могу включить только UHD HDMI. Просто 1 раз включил функцию и забыл о ней.А там уже спустя время что UHD что HDR, одно и тоже). В общем перепутал все.
    Так получалось, что я специально скачивал фильмы/клипы с HDR, но эта функцию не включалась. Я тоже думал что за ерунда, но потом забивал просто.
    И как то я скачал последних Пиратов Карибского моря 4К, потом новые Тачки (мультик) тоже 4К, и на ZIDOO X10 появлялся значек HDR, картинка была очень красочная, сочная ну в общем все супер.Только фильм вылетал постоянно, я пробовал и ZDMC и VLC проигрыватели, вылеты были на одном и том же месте в фильмах, где-то через каждые 25 минут. Если этот момент чудь перемотать,ну на котором вылетает фильм, буквально на пару секунд то можно спокойно продолжать смотреть фильм еще 25 минут). Я ХЗ как это и что. ВОт думаю прошивку обновить до 1.5.0 , на форуме 4PDA вроде даже ссылка на скачивание есть https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=772588 . Попробую ее, но пока что стараюсь с HDR фильмы особо не скачивать).

8. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Спасибо за ссылочку на прошивку. На выходных прошью.

9. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Как все меняется то быстро. Ну про нашу приставку точно забыть не должны) Вроде как самая топовая у них.

10. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Please in English... delete all the post...