Home Theater & TMDb Movie Info

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Kenshin, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

@Markswift2003
    hello,

how i can to update the changed movie information of tmdb in Home Theater ?

best regards.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  2. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

@Markswift2003

so with re match option you can only update the cover,

but if you want change the director, actor, or origin of a film in TMDb, this is not updated in HomeTheater,

the update will only works if you do a reset on Home Theater and do everything from scratch, and that doesn't make sense !!!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

It'd be quite unusual for Directors and actors to change after a film's release, but as @Юрий Гандев says, you can use the web interface to change whatever you want.

4. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

yes, that's right, I missed it .. thx,

there are classic films with wrong information

Markswift2003 likes this.
  5. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

thx.:cool:

Юрий Гандев likes this.
  6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Ah - I thought it was odd ;)

7. muha

muha Active Member

What's default password?

8. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

hi mark,
    i have tested the web interface .. oh, the web interface is not really good, it is very limited.. it would be great if there is a button where you can manually update the changed film information of TMDb !

9. when started for first time you write whatever you want & that will be your password from now on.

muha likes this.
  10. Birdy

Birdy New Member

Unfortunately the web interface is pretty useless because of the layout. I cannot access most of the fields because they are partly hidden. I use Firefox, but this is the same in Edge and Chrome. Also changing the resolution from 3840x2160 to 1920x1080 doesn't change anything.

Attached Files:

11. There is no problem Chrome - at any screen - this one is 2560/1080. On two others monitors in home with different resolution it's OK too. I can write in every field & change text or images.
    upload_2021-11-19_0-9-30.png

12. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

In Chrome go full screen F11

13. Birdy

Birdy New Member

Thx for your reply. But whatever I try and no matter which browser (including Chrome with F11) and which resolution, the problem remains. I used the webbrowser to mark my 3D SBS movies as 3D. Because the scraping doesn't recognize them as 3D movies. Is there any other solution to add 3D to Video Genre?

14. muha

muha Active Member

If you add .3d. to the name of the file it will be marked as 3D movie.