HE110 What is it?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by supas, Oct 20, 2016.

1. supas

supas New Member

I'm watching movies with zdmc suddenly screen in blank.
    I try to press Home button to go to android system but nothing happen.
    So I power off and on again.
    the box say boot and then character look like HE110 and nothing happen no picture .
    please help.
    Thank you.

2. spring

spring Guest

can you take a pictrue for me?

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Thats the box saying HELLO in his language :p, seems you are stuck at boot, probably next step is to try to reflash the box using the guide on this forum.

4. cyber7

cyber7 Active Member Beta test group

5. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Need more information

6. supas

supas New Member

Thanks spring,
    There is no any picture on tv.
    Now I can fix this problems buy connect HDMi direct to tv and reboot the system.
    I found that when I connect through my AVR Onkyo TX-NR646 and set resolution to Auto will cause this when I play some 4k movie and will set it back by connect direct to tv.
    And now when I change screen resolution from Auto to 4096x2160P or else can use with my Onkyo 646.
    (My Firmware is V1.2.3)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  7. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

This is how HELLO looks on a "numerical seven segment display".

8. supas

supas New Member

Thanks every one,
    There is no any picture on tv.
    Now I can fix this problems buy connect HDMi direct to tv and reboot the system.
    I found that when I connect through my AVR Onkyo TX-NR646 and set resolution to Auto will cause this when I play some 4k movie and will set it back by connect direct to tv.
    And now when I change screen resolution from Auto to 4096x2160P or else can use with my Onkyo 646.
    (My Firmware is V1.2.3)

Ps. I'm already post this on 20 October but it is waiting for moderator approval. I see it is too long so I try to post again.
    Thank you.

xtreme1 likes this.