External player from Kodi for 3D ISO's

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by hdmkv, Sep 8, 2016.

1. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

yes @Lony thats totally true!!!

thx to zidoo for listening to my suggestions:
    - not so bright LED
    - change the KODI-Folder in System to ZDMC-Folder in System

is this right @Lony - you wrote it in your test?

is the device root now or do people have to do it bythemself?

2. Lony

Lony Active Member

@grummel2005

It`s right, you can install normaly KODI 16.1 or whatever.

The X9s is not rooted, i have rooted the X9s with a Root from our Filebase based on @moere22

And the X9s runs......

Lony

3. grummel2005

@Lony
    so ZDMC, SPMC and KODI in parallel use is possible?
    is the "root from our filebase" an app to use?

4. Lony

Lony Active Member

Please look in my Videos, that you can see i have installed KODI 16.1 and ZDMC is also on Top and when you will install SPMC, because of me.

The Root is a Batch File not a App from our Filebase, is easy to use .........

5. Movie78

Movie78 Member Beta test group

So the X9S uses an external player like the Himedia or uses the same playback technology as the X6?

6. Lony

Lony Active Member

Both by me, in Moment ZDMC with HW Optimize to RTD1295 (local and SMB/VFS and for local has Binding Zidoo the RTKPlayer) and KODI 16.1 with Wrapper to RTKPlayer for local and SMB. It`s the same like Himedia and runs good. Zidoo builds in Future a ZDMC Version with native Player for the same, but without Wrapper :(

7. grummel2005

why? no one wants to have it in this way! only problems with this system

8. Lony

Lony Active Member

I don`t no, i don`t understand the strategy from Zidoo, but this is not my intention. Please talk to Freeroc, maybe he has an answer. The simply Way is, construct a Wrapper like Himedia, or take xmister his Wrapper, the Euro 3,-- is nice price, and feel good with your individual KODI Versions. fact is, the nativ player from Realtek is a very good system player. In future more about Wrapper an Firmware on our side :D

9. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Please, is it so hard to publish here this batch file, or to post link to get it?
    Why you speak about and don't share it?
    Again please, share it with us!
    So you say that in your X9S you've activated root, installed wrapper (the one on "Android-Mediaplayer (The German Site for Android TV Box)") or/and the "xmister wrapper"?
    Then you was able to install Google Play Kodi and SPMC without interference with ZDMC? Need of root to do them?
    You confirm that those app data folder is different for each app?

Maybe I'm asking the same things as others, but I like to have one exaustive answer ;)
    "Cherry picking" is dangerous...

10. Lony

Lony Active Member

@PacoRabanne

Sorry, Why do not read what I write, my English is not good, but it is understandable.. Look at Posting 7.

Sure i have installed Google Play App and KODI 16.1 with no issues, what ist the problem. SPMC is not installed, why is it not urgend.

And I'll share my knowledge, why should I do not this.

What need you, screenshot, videos or anything else,

Did you have a X9s or why are you so impatient.

And if I tell you now that I have a custom firmware that has KODI 16.1 and root on board, what would you then say :D

Take from our Filebase the LAN-Root Tool for Himedia Pro Models, that it is all, when you need it, you need to be registered.

More Today Afternoon, when we release a Video about our CFW , unless you're interested :cool:

I hope you don`t missunderstand me !

Lony

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  11. Lony

Lony Active Member

Look at the Screenshot ;-)

And look at the following Video ;-)

Sorry for the Bad Quality ;-)

CFW from @moere22 - big thx
    Little Change Log

- Root integriert / present
    - Sprache Deutsch / Change
    - Datum und Uhrzeit auf Europa eingestellt / Day and Date
    - Bootlogo geändert / Change BootLogo
    - "normales" Kodi 16.1 und Wrapper / install KODI 16.1 and Wrapper
    - mehr in Planung / coming more ;-)

A English Tutorial for Wrapper is in Work.

Regards Lony

Attached Files:

12. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

OK, Lony, just received (2 days ago) my brand new X9S, I'm testing it.
    Not Google registered yet, so no additional app intalled, I want to rate this device with no doubt that is something I've installed that compromise device functioning and/or performances.
    I'm interested in anything about this device!
    So also rooting and so on.
    I had a look to your portal, german language is a problem, but I hope Translator will help me. Anyway a translation in english may help a lot of people.
    I'm italian, but understand english enough to understand technical documents for my job.

Thanks for your answer.
    And your photo !!!

P.S. I'll look this forum for the right thread to report my impression and any malfunction I'll see. Don't know if is best to open a new one, asked to freeroc but no answer from him...

13. Lony

Lony Active Member

14. DenisDA

DenisDA Member Beta test group

15. moere22

moere22 New Member

hello,
    you can download the root in us Forum

registration requirement :D

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  16. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

hi guys. any of you have a external hard drive ? have you managed to find the path for it from the root folder ? i usually add my library in kodi by pointing it to specific folders in my hdd. moves / tv shows/ anime have different folder so i can scan using specific internet database. i know x6 had : mnt/something/something. but can't find it on x9s.

17. Lony

Lony Active Member

You look under storage ??? In the most cases, the HD has an ID Number .

18. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i did. but its not there, mine shows up with the name (segate expansion drive). the box does see it. i will search again when i get home

19. Lony

Lony Active Member

Maybe change the USB and make a reboot on X9s !

20. Lony

Lony Active Member

External Player Tutorial comes Today, i work on it ;-)

Lony