Email To Zidoo Service

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by jjjackson, Dec 4, 2018.

1. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

PS: If you have a product review at Amazon, I suggest you go and edit it to show your present feelings about Zidoo and their Customer Support!

Amazing how changing a few 5 star reviews to 1 star reviews can affect sales.
    I always read the bad reviews first.

2. moukim

moukim New Member

C zéro ce box

3. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

Here is a list of some Android Box Forums you might choose to post a Zidoo review.

TVBoxForum

IPTV Talk

Droid Box

MXQ Project Forun

Android Forums

Feel free to add to the list.

4. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

I don't know how many of you have followed my request to both contact Zidoo Customer Service or post negative reviews on Amazon or other forums, but if you want to get a newly corrected firmware, it's up to you to fight for your needs.

As I've said many time on this forum, I personally like and think the H6 is a winner, but the firmware flaws make it hard to be considered a winner and have suggested to my friends not to buy an H6 Pro until the bugs are worked out. If they will ever be worked out.

5. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

No change or firmware upgrade offered from today's email with Zidoo Customer Support. In a few days Zidoo will be closed for some days, because of Chinese New Years, so I'm asking board members to spread their honest reviews to every possible forum or Youtube site.

My personal feeling is that Zidoo is more interested in creating software for future products then supporting our concerns.

Zidoo doesnt get that its present owners mean future sales of other products to us and our friends. Zidoo doesnt understand that our reviews create positive or negatively impact sales.

Please show Zidoo how much good customer support creates sales and drives business by offering your honest opinions through online reviews.

6. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

In my reply to Zidoo I pointed out that this thread has over a 1000 views and that these views relate to sales, not just for the H6, but other present and future products. It's been my experience that some Chinese companies just don't get that this forum and positive posts mean sales.

I hope you'll keep posting your requests for support, both here and on other outlets and perhaps Zidoo will get the message.

As I've said in the past, great box, bad support!

JJ

7. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

This is the latest reply from Zidoo Customer Service

"We are dedicated to Zidoo users' satisfaction and will try best to solve your problems."

We will see.

8. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

I have received a new firmware for testing. Don't know if they will post it, but I'll check it out for a few days and let you know how it works.

9. fleizar

fleizar New Member Beta test group

Please, share it here so we can also test! Thanks!

10. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

I'd like nothing more then to post the new test firmware, but it's taken me a couple of months to earn the trust of Zidoo. Besides its there firmware and I believe they have the right to post it and have the Zidoo community appreciate the work Zidoo had done to support there product.

Having done business with Chinese companies in the past, I've learned that often they done understand certain western values. With your support and the fact I could demonstrate that this thread has been viewed over 1000 times, I believe they are finally getting the message that good customer support mean sales.

In short, if this is a major fix and upgrade, it's you who have done what's necessary to get the job done.

11. fleizar

fleizar New Member Beta test group

I understand, but i thought they had a beta section in the forum exactly for this... anyway, i'll wait, thanks!

jjjackson likes this.
  12. Manuel

Manuel New Member

Hey Jackson, I think that the best move to solve the issues with software version 1.036 and to use the unit without problems is by going back to version either 1.0.25 or 1.0.13. I remember that when i was using the unit with those versions i haven't had any problems. Have it happened to you? so My suggestion is to have a procedure or something alike to make our units ready to downgrade to previous versions in which at this point the process is kind of complex and with a high degree of make our units useless. What do u Think?

13. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

That probably would work, but the object is to move forward, not back

14. Manuel

Manuel New Member

Yes jjjackson, you're right! The intention is not to give up, just another alternative until we get the final version from ziddo. I guess 1.0.37 or else.

15. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

I'm on 1.0.38 and it will take time to see if it works.

16. Mike Kay

Mike Kay Member

TBH it is good to know that someone IS still working on it.

dikonomi and jjjackson like this.
  17. Manuel

Manuel New Member

From where did you get v1.0.38 fw? Can you pass it along? just for trials, otherwise, might you share your experiences on v1.0.38? Txs

18. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

I will definite post my results.

This doesnt mean much, but Day 1, no problems yet.

Mike Kay likes this.
  19. Manuel

Manuel New Member

Can you Share the v1.0.38? or whre can i get it for download?

20. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

Right now I have a trusted relationship with Zidoo Customer Service. I think that's the most important thing. If they want it released, let them do it.

Please be patient.

dikonomi likes this.