Email To Zidoo Service

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by jjjackson, Dec 4, 2018.

1. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

I just finished sending a reply email to Zidoo service explaining and showing a desktop picture of the google problem.

Perhaps a few more emails IMG_0088.JPG to service@zidoo.tv might help our situation?

JJ

2. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

After a couple of back and forth emails to Zidoo Support this is the suggestion they gave me.

Thanks for your information and have you tried to uninstall google play store and install it again?
    Wonder problem happens again after you install google play again?
    Here we support you an apk to download google play store: http://apidl.zidoo.tv/app/GappsInstaller-rtk-7.1_v1.2.1.apk
    Hope it could help you.

I've downloaded and installed the Gapps Installer. Next I uninstalled Play Store and reinstalled it by holding the OK button. I'm sure it will take a couple fo days to see if the problem is solved.

Please post what happens when you try it.

I'm wondering if anyone from Zidoo even looks at this forum?

chu likes this.
  3. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

Problem came back, so back to the emails.

4. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

Customer support has given me a beta firmware to test. I'm quit busy the next couple of days, so it may take awhile to do much with it.

5. Mike Kay

Mike Kay New Member

well everything else aside i am pleased to see there IS a new firmware even if it is in beta...... hopefully it will be a fully featured one and not one which only fixes 1 thing like .36 was.

dikonomi likes this.
  6. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

I had some problems with the beta firmware for a day, but I haven't had any problems since. Will update more in the next few days. BTW, the version is 1.0.37.

Don't know about other problems, but .37 is working well for me with the Google problem. They are serious on supporting the product and I will talk with them about other problems when this one is solved.

dikonomi, chu and Mike Kay like this.