Easy Advanced Settings for ZDMC

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by daitarn 3, May 19, 2016.

1. daitarn 3

daitarn 3 Member

I have an ADSL line at 10 mbit \ s and use the zidoo x6 to stream IPTV, but often crashes and goes into buffering mode.
    I recently discovered a famous addon Kodi, called Easy Advanced Setting, allowing to optimize the IPTV streaming.
    The possible settings, however, are many and different according to the equipment and the ADSL line that you have available.
    Have any of you tried this addon and to recommend suitable setting to Zidoo X6?
    If many of you have tried different settings, we could make a list based on the speed of the ADSL or fiber ....... those tested by me are these:
    1.jpg
    Thank you

2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

"Easy Advanced Setting" is a (bad in my opinion) interface to modify "advancedsettings.xml" that you can better create and edit yourself both on your PC or with the internal file editor included in many android file manager.

I DON'T explain more here, because if you search in this forum you find lot of discussions and many advices (some partially by me) about this file.
    Remember, for ZDMC (or Kodi) the most you need is very often well explained in the official Kodi Wiki, else try to search in the official Kodi forum.

cyber7 likes this.
  3. spring

spring Guest

4. cyber7

cyber7 Active Member Beta test group

The best thing for you to do is go have a look at the KODI WiKi to reference these settings. There is just too many settings for an in-depth discussion here. that said, the KODI WiKi is very complete and the reference is quite nicely set out. If you are unsure of these settings or just over your head, best to leave it alone.

As a last point, if you are streaming valid streams from purchased/your local networks, then approach the supplier(s) if you have problems. If they are 'free' streams, these ALWAYS gives problems and what happens in the back-end of these streams are normally advert-clicks, not displayed to you, but interfering with active streams, generating revenue on the sly to the "free" stream supplier(s)...

PacoRabanne likes this.