Feedback Does not work ARC and CEC

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by tomeeli, Jun 9, 2017.

1. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

Now I use receiver Yamaha RX-V581 connected to TV and M....х U9-H via HDMI cable. The TV option is enabled control other devices via CEC, enabled ARC. If this works, I can just use TV remote to control the volume of the receiver and M....x U9-H. Everything works fine.
    This receiver has decided to connect X9S without power via the HDMI cable, in the end, after a few seconds of lost communication receiver with TV and M....x U9-H. Output sound via ARC to the receiver stops, volume control and M....U9 x-H to become not possible.
    Next, I turned on the power X9S and made a re-reconfiguring the device with disconnecting from power and re-enable serial devices, the miracle did not happen, still not working CEC control to any device.
    Next, unplug the HDMI cable from the X9S and made a re-initialization of device and they earned, the sound from the TV went through ARC to the receiver and was again possible to manage M....U9 x-H using the TV remote.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  2. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Have you tried to replace M.U9x instead of making both of them work?

3. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

I would also add that connected to the receiver only the TV and X9S, made as a complete reconfiguration of the system with the power off, the situation is similar.
    While fleeing, the fact that the contact 13 sealed in the HDMI cable connected to the X9S, but that's not the way out!

4. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

See that many have faced this problem. Please tell me this is a hardware problem or software? Is it possible to still fix it? On Himedia q10/q5 have not been able to fix it.

5. Random_Vibration

Random_Vibration Active Member

Hardware or software, I don't think Zidoo is capable of addressing the situation. There are persistent HDMI CEC issues that have not seriously been addressed. Some set ups are more sensitive to it than others. I'd advise a CEC less adapter plugged into the Zidoo player. It will kill the CEC terminal connection on the Zidoo, allowing the rest of your hardware to work correctly.

6. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

I have already sealed with duct tape 13 contact in the HDMI cable. But this is complete nonsense, therefore, to fix manufacturer defects!

7. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

The latest firmware has not eliminated the problem and it's still relevant! I would be grateful for any solution, so as to fully use the X9S I can't(