Dirac LIVE room correction

Discussion in 'Eversolo' started by Mikael Tegsten, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

@kc001
    It may read like that but if this what is done actually? I plan to redo my work using the extended procedure (lot more mike positions) .
    Will pay then attention to that detail.

But still maybe Eversolo has still an ace in their sleeve here. It does not make a lot of sense to add a HW DSP just for some equalizer features.
    In HT AMP's it is used mainly for some fancy multi-channel features with DD , DTS etc. But this is just a stereo box. I now see the DSP is in fact unspecified like the main processor.

Forget about changing my living. I have just a small/modest house with no options for changes.

2. Jjb067

Jjb067 Active Member

I stand corrected then. I do distinctly remember a Dirac official YouTube video where the involvement of the Dirac server to process the data sent from the Dirac Live application was definately mentioned, as distinct from just checking the license stuff. Maybe it was all in a dream ...

3. fofocho

fofocho Active Member

Try Arcam SA30. An excellent integrated amp with 120w in G-class, streaming services, including Tidal Connect. Comes with Dirac Live included (full range). And on sale now (40-50% discont)