Clear Match Info..

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Markswift2003, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Moved to new thread...

If you clear match info, have a look down at the bottom of the posters page and you will see unmatched movies - you can rematch the movie here and also update any that were missed previously.

2. kam186

kam186 Member

In some cases the bottom poster (others) is not appearing movie that already 'clear match info'...Anyone noticed this ?

3. Markswift2003

In that case, the movie will be misidentified as part of a "set" (this is different to a "collection") and be denoted as "A" and "B" on the movie poster page.

For example, you may find that Toy Story and Toy Story 3 are both identified as "Toy Story" and you would therefore have only one poster but you find each movie identified as "A" and "B" on the poster page. If this is the case, you can rematch each movie correctly from there.

This is a real problem and one of HT2's big weaknesses because without actually going into every poster page individually, it's not possible to identify where these mismatches are.

That said, this issue usually happens with movies like Ghostbusters 1 & 2, Iron Man 1, 2 & 3 etc where the base names are the same so the problem can be narrowed down a bit.

kam186 likes this.
  4. kam186

kam186 Member

The above problem resolved. Thanks.

But now I'm concerning when I 'clear match info. The movie is missing from poster and can not recover. Not in bottom of poster (others). I need to rename the main folder or movie folder only can. But I must know which movie. Else also difficult.
    Any way to put back original name folder to recover back the missing movie ?
    Pls educate me how to do that.

2nd,
    If I manually configure poster and look fine on one zidoo player, how to save the setting to use on other players without redo poster configuration again.

Thanks.

5. Markswift2003

If you "Clear Match Info" on a movie, a dialogue box comes up stating that "all relevant videos will be moved to the Others collection" If you click <ok>, it is moved to "Unmatched Videos" at the bottom. From there you can rematch so I'm not sure what you mean.

As I said in the last post, if the movie is not where you expect to see it and is not in the "Unmatched Videos" collection then it must be attached to another movie as the "B" movie in that set.

I haven't tried this, so others may correct me here, but you can choose to save the database in a custom directory in HT2 settings which is accessible to all devices - so for example a network location accessible to both players such as a NAS drive or a shared directory on a PC.

kam186 likes this.