Cannot load Tidal content from iPhone or iPad Streaming Services of EverSolo Control app

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by jackylee0908, Jan 2, 2024.

1. jackylee0908

jackylee0908 New Member

Hi sir,

I bought a DMP-A6 yesterday, and when I try to browse the Tidal content thru iPhone or iPad Streaming Services of EverSolo Control app, it cannot load anything for me even I click on the reload button, this problem does not happen on my Android devices, below is the demo video:

I can sure that it is not the network issue, because it is fine when I use the cast mode, the Tidal in the DMP-A6 can load the content smoothly even it still have slow respond problem, also, I try the another streammer: WiiM Pro, it also works for me on Tidal.

I have also try to reboot the DMP-A6 or even my iPhone, and try to re-install the EverSolo Control app, but all failed.

I did not have other music services i.e. Amazon so I could not able to try others.

The firmware version on the DMP-A6 is the v1.2.30, and the EverSolo Control app on my iPhone is v1.0.90, believe that it is the latest version.

I have also search the similar case in this forum and found below one:

Hello, same issue here, just got DMP and don't know if send it back, any solution? Cannot enter the Tidal from the Iphone App (Streaming services), but it works in the DMP itself touch screen, Cast mode and Tidal Connect obviously. I think they need to fix it with some update. Please advise.
    UPDATE: it works fine with Android device, but not with an IOS one... will that be fixed?
    UPDATE2: I have updated an Iphone app from the app store, and it is working perfectly fine now... so issue seems to be FIXED!

Please advise me how I can resolve the problem?

Thanks,
    Jacky

Last edited: Jan 2, 2024
  2. Charles C

Charles C New Member

Tidal only sometimes when playing music n thrid or fourth track starts to start / stop. on the 40 alpha firmware.

3. jackylee0908

jackylee0908 New Member

I even cannot load the content of the Tidal, or sometimes it can load something, but cannot play the music when I click on the play button.

Tried the Roon on DMP-A6 and it also works for me, so I believe it is not the home network or my iPhone/iPad issue, seems it could be the Tidal app in DMP-A6, or the EverSolo Control app in the iPhone/iPad issue, it needs be fixed.

4. jackylee0908

jackylee0908 New Member

I post the second video on Youtube:

Even on the cast mode the Tidal seems have problem on playing music, even I click on the play button but the music did not play immediately, it is with very slow respond.

Sometimes the reload page would show something on Tidal from EverSolo Control app, even it show up but the music cannot be played.

In the video I also show the WiiM Pro on Tidal and it worked perfect for me, no matter on showing the music content or playing the music, it is very smooth!

Because I wanted to listen to lossless Apple Music, I bought this DMP-A6 to replace the WiiM Pro, but now I'm encountering this problem.

In addition, I also discovered that DMP-A6 does not support wired and wireless networks at the same time like WiiM Pro, A6 can only use wired or wireless networks at the same time.

5. Charles C

Charles C New Member

Jacky, for now turn off your wifi and use only wired. For me even though tidal does start stop after playing a few tracks if you go to another album and play it will reset back to normal until maybe sometimes randomly it happens again!

Apple Music is perfect though as is Qobuz and Deezer.

6. jackylee0908

jackylee0908 New Member

Wired mode is not a good way because the remote device(iPhone/iPad) would unable connect to DMP-A6, and it needs to manage/play the music stand front of the A6 device by touch screen, it doesn't convenience especially my sofa is 4m away from A6.

Don't know why the A6 cannot support the wired and wireless network work at the same time so that on music and device management I can use iPhone/iPad thru wireless and the A6 can fetch/play the music thru wired, believes that it will make the good experience like WiiM Pro did.

7. JMD

JMD New Member

If you just substituted the A6 into your system in place of the WiiM without re-booting the network it is likely that you Apple devices are looking for the IP the WiiM was assigned. Turn every thing off including router, switches, A6 and your Apple control devices. Then re-boot the network one piece at a time starting with the router then A6 after router is completely back online. It would still work from touch screen whether you re-boot or not so that's not relevant.

8. Charles C

Charles C New Member

jacky if your wired network goes to your wifi router isint it on the same network? you dont need use wifi on the eversolo t connect to your ipad or iphone thats how i did mine,

Nutul likes this.