Can someone help me with something on HT 4 please?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Cybrid3, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Cybrid3

Cybrid3 New Member

Hi guys,

Can someone tell me how I can get to the stage where I have a poster on the wall for a film or a tv series that is not recognized by the scan? I have a few titles that come up in "unmatched" but I also have a few folders containing episodes of a series that do not show up anywhere. Not on unmatched and not on the wall itself. I want to be able to manually create entries for any titles that are not found. Could someone help me along to do this, please?

2. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

3. Cybrid3

Cybrid3 New Member

Thankyou for that. Very interesting read. The issue I am having tho, what if the film or series for example is not recognized on IMDB or TMDB. Does this mean that there is no way of manually adding it with my own artwork to the wall?

4. OlivierQC

Hello,

I don't remember having this problem, do you have a movie title to give?

5. Cybrid3

Cybrid3 New Member

Ok, so I have a folder on an external Hard disk called "TV Series" In this folder I have all my TV series. I have 2 there in their own subfolders called " The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian and The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader" and also "The Chronicles of Narnia - The Silver Chair". These 2 folders are not showing up anywhere. If I go to sources and click on TV series they are not there. They are also not shown at all in unmatched. I also have another folder called HD films. Inside this, there is a title called "Dark Side Of The Rainbow (2000)". This shows up in unmatched shows but is not found when I try and match it and get the artwork. I have got the artwork for each of these films and series but still, nothing shows. I also have a folder called "Live Concert Gigs" and in here I have multiple files which end up in unmatched as there is no IMDB page for them. So is it possible to get them to show on my main wall with custom art?

6. gogo789

gogo789 Active Member

About nfo reading by HT4.0 can I store nfo somewhere else or does it have to be next to the movie file ?

7. OlivierQC

is this one ?

[​IMG]

8. OlivierQC

Hello,

Here is my result with The chronicles of Narnia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can then download (if available) other posters and background on the internet to add them in HT4.0

See you

9. OlivierQC

Hello gogo,

if I make no mistake, kodi/zdmc and Ht4.0 gives the choice to put them in the movie folder or to group them in a dedicated folder.

personally, I save the NFOs in the movie folders

10. Cybrid3

Cybrid3 New Member

Yes those are the series I was talking about. How did you manage to get them to come up? I cannot even get them found when I go into sources and look in the folder. Its as if they are hidden. So basically, if something isn't on IMDB or anywhere, is there anyway to get them to show up and then I can set the artwork etc myself? So essentially they are not matched with anything at all but the poster will still be there

11. OlivierQC

Your episodes should not be correctly renamed

Season 2 episode titles on tmdb

https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/13793-the-chronicles-of-narnia/season/2?language=en-US

Here is the season 2 on my hdd

[​IMG]

then use the options to manually assign episodes one by one or in batch as shown in my screenshot above (if they are not scrapped)

About poster/background, BBC TV show (1989) like this one you have almost no choice and it's normal, even on fanartTV there's nothing, you'll have to create them yourself and add them with the options available in ht4.0.

[​IMG]

have a look at my threads pages you will surely find some information about it

12. Cybrid3

Cybrid3 New Member

Ok thanks. I will have a shot at getting them to show :)

13. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Not a lot of nice choices on the web (I had to work a little bit with photoshop vs the image quality) but I added on TMDb some english posters for the TV show (+ a background image) and some for the seasons. You will have to wait few hours before to get acces to them through the Zidoo scrape. No images for the episodes.

https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/13793-the-chronicles-of-narnia?language=en-US

Cybrid3 likes this.
  14. Cybrid3

Cybrid3 New Member

Oh wow. Thankyou. That is very much appreciated. Now I just have to work out how to make the unmatched ones come up on the main wall and I am golden. Thankyou for your time and efforts

15. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    Cybrid3 likes this.
  16. OlivierQC

It doesn't matter. Just download it from the net in the right format and add it with HT4.0.

17. Cybrid3

Cybrid3 New Member

18. Cybrid3

Cybrid3 New Member

How do I add it if it doesn't find a match anywhere? It stays in unmatched for example. I don't mind not having the description for the unmatched ones and I can add my own art but how do I get them out of unmatched and into the main wall?

19. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

What is the name of the movie?

20. Cybrid3

Cybrid3 New Member

I have many. Mainly live music gigs. Some of which were bootlegs or live streams etc so wouldn't have a page on TMDb or TVDB etc.