Boot Screen issues

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Phil1975m, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Phil1975m

Phil1975m New Member

Morning all,

Can anyway help, please? My Zidoo Z9S for some reason is stuck in the boot screen, I haven't used it for a month or so, switched it on and it's stuck in boot screen, only once did I see the Zidoo Logo on my TV assumed I was making progress.
    Tried unplugging everything and leaving the device for a few minutes or so but still nothing, even tried the procedure below and that didn't even work?

https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/support_guide/guide_target/ua1h3YuLrJzeq7k9e[ld]3ulg==.html

Any suggestions from owners on how can possibly resolve this issue, please?
    Thanks Phil

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

There is a possibility that the power supply (12v 2A) has popped and isn't providing enough power to boot properly - I've seen a knackered switched mode supply powering an X9S and that just hung saying "boot" on the front...

Phil1975m likes this.
  3. Phil1975m

Phil1975m New Member

Thanks for the advice, I ended speaking to my Zidoo direct who suggested it might be a motherboard issue after I tried some troubleshooting steps via support.
    So finally Zidoo suggested sending them the motherboard to them, which I did after getting instructions on how to remove it.

4. Thanaphat

Thanaphat New Member

Are you done?