Beta version v2.3.80 for Z9S/Z10/Z1000/X20/X20 Pro/UHD2000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by mirror, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Sweetbeat

Sweetbeat New Member

Will there be a new version come for the Z1000 or are those systems now out of support and will not get new updates anymore?

regards

karipu likes this.
  2. s4t4n

s4t4n New Member

Yes, why are there no more updates for Z10 / UHD2000? If Zidoo neglects his support like that, it's time to switch!

3. tex78a

tex78a New Member

Useful to know from Zidoo Staff.
    No reply form almost one year and a half

Юрий Гандев likes this.
  4. Apparently they have abandoned the older models and pay attention only to the new ones. Yes, I have Z 1000 pro and I welcome the new software for it, but I would also like my old X10 devices and especially the X20 to get an update as well, because it is a show of disrespect to old customers and a desire to make us give up otherwise perfect older devices and buy more and more new products.

5. deibit

deibit New Member

I wonder what people is missing for the 1296 firmware that is available and fixed with the DR versions. I have a Z10 and a Z9X, and the only thing I'm missing in the Z10 (in respects with the Z9X) is the 2.35:1 menu and wall. The rest (obviously hardware and Android version and features are never going to be the identical) behaves the same to me.

6. arcazal

arcazal New Member

Sort by name option doesn't work. The file list appears out of order and it is very annoying when, for example, you are watching episodes of a series.