Bad hdmi in quality with satellite tv

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by balistix, Apr 28, 2015.

1. balistix

balistix New Member

Hi there, I normally use x9 as video playback device and to stream from my NAS, but recently my parents decided to subscribe to satellite tv service where the output is at 720p. Directly to the tv, this does not give my problem (i am using a 4k tv btw) however if I plug my satellite tv to my zidoo and zidoo to my panel, the quality drastically dropped, especially when there's a lot of action going around. Is there a way to fix this, maybe a 3rd party app that I can use specifically to watch whatever that goes through my HDMI in? I dont need it to have pvr function.

2. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Hi,Through the "HDMI IN "button to enter and will not start recording.

3. balistix

balistix New Member

Hi warren, the issue wasnt trying not to record, the issue was, through the app, my output has bad quality in a sense that whenever there is fast action, there will be some pixelations happening on screen. It deosnt happen if the source is a usb thumbdrive or directly played from my NAS no matter what is the source resolution, just through hdmi in i get this bad quality.

4. spring

spring Guest

try 1080p60Hz output。

5. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

The way you tested, not present you describe the problem.HDMI in just directly in the input resources according to the TV, if there is a problem, should be the problem of input resources.