autoframerate

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by droiter, Oct 3, 2017.

1. droiter

droiter Member

hello,
    auto-framerate doesn't work with mx player.
    why?
    thx

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

never did. probably never will. so far only media center and zdmc has autoframerate

3. droiter

droiter Member

impossible to remedy?

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

hard to say, i know of no plans to make autoframerate work with other video players.

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

hard to say, i know of no plans to make autoframerate work with other video players.

6. Davicom

Davicom Member

yes, but the problem isnt limited to others video players. I cant use auto-switch-framerate with my current configuration...x10 is connect to yamaha av and if i set auto resolution it switch auto on 1080p i dont know why....so i must set resolution manually to 3840 to have correct resolution and everi time i need 1080 i must reset manually 1080. Thats very annoying. Aonther thing (less important): if you set manually 4096, x10 displays doesnt show 4k resolution. About auto framerate i hope that something will be doing

7. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

hello,

about the auto resolution, this has already been said several times, it doesnt work, you have to choose between 1080p or 2160p, if you have a mix of movies 1080p and 2160p, choose the 2160p60.

8. Davicom

Davicom Member

I'm not speaking about playback. When I connect x10 to tv dashboard and all the rest even show in 1080p, and that's a mistery for a great tvbox like this