application from google store

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by 56k, Dec 25, 2022.

1. 56k

56k Member

is it my zidoo z10 box some application make zidoo instable?

i install fing .apk from store zidoo become instable crash every 10 second unistal all ok

can install dolphin emulator on zidoo

strange box i do not recomend this box for the price

very very instable

2. 56k

56k Member

i have a tidal subcrisption $20 /mounth

install tidal application on zidoo z10 pro

start application tidal

badaboom crash can login to my tidal with zidoo

can other user comfirm that tidal not working!

3. 56k

56k Member

i have a subcription with

PIA VPN

install application from store

start pia application

BADA BOOM application stop working

zidoo is a piece of crap

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

@56k
    Zidoo is not crap but you are using it (or got it) for the wrong purpose. It is meant primarily to play local content from HDD, NAS including various client/server setups (Roon, Plex, Jellyfish etc.).
    If you want to install lots of Android TV applications or run many streaming services for video or music then this is not the optimal platform. Any Powered by Android Smart TV will do a lot better job for Video and many AMP's will deal with Music Streaming services very well.

All NEO DAC hifi models work very well via high definition BT and can be used nicely and conveniently running Music Streaming services including Tidal on a Smart Phone or Tablet (streaming the Music via BT to the DAC input).

It has been said many times on this forum and can be read in amongst others all my reviews.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2022
  5. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Totally ridiculous comment.

I essentially agree with @Nice Monkey but I have very successfully set up TIDAL and UAPP (USB Audio Player Pro) and I use these programs all the time without a sinngle issue. May I suggest your box requires either a reboot (but I guess you've done that already) or more likely a re-flash - instructions here: -

https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/suppor...Deq7k9e[ld]3ulg==/guide_faq/raXr0bxKWKM=.html

You will then need to update firmware to your preferred version - I'm using the latest and again having no issues