Allwinner H6 vs Realtek 1295

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by OlivierQC, Oct 18, 2017.

1. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

I already have a zidoo x9s and I wondered if the h6 pro could replace my zidoo ...?

if I'm not interested in the BD menu support, as far as I can see, it seems to be superior to the zidoo X8/9S/10

Better PQ (smart color 3.0 engine), Android 7, Netflix HD, Youtube 1440p , etc....

I have not seen much serious review on this model on the web

see you

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  2. Kris

Kris Member

Not sure why hardly anyone is covering this box. It's awesome

3. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

4. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

I like to dispute the very high bitrate jelly-fish test that indicated its not smooth, and the test did not indicate exactly the source of the test file. If the source of the test file is not from a local high speed Gbit server, or it originates from a USB2.0 drive, then its not going to be smooth. I tested the jelly-fish clip myself and commented in this forum a week ago that both the RDT1295 product line and the H6 Pro has no stuttering with this clip over two Gbit ethernet switches served by Win7 from a Seagate Barracuda ST4000DM005 drive.

One other item is that Zidoo should indicate in the H6 Pro brochure that the remote control is a dual mode technology design, supporting both bluetooth and IR mode. I tested the H6 Pro remote on my X9S IR only box and works as expected.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    Kris likes this.
  5. Thartat

Thartat New Member

I think the realktek is better than h6

6. Sam

Sam New Member

Please explain why you think the Realtek is better.

Cocolopez likes this.
  7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

depends what you want from a box, for me: openwrt