Airmouse cursor moving

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by dennys84, Jan 17, 2017.

1. dennys84

dennys84 Member

Alright, tired from suffering with stock RCU, today i have bought rii i25 and what i have to say, this is decent device, but why cursor moving is so weird (like 25 fps gaming) ? Why zidoo? When i connected remote to my PC, cursor moves perfectly smooth and precise, on my Tv not as good but still far better then on zidoo box. Is there an explanation?

Upd. Just tried to use corded mouse. Same lags
    FW 1.2.10

2. spring

spring Guest

Hi
    can you check your setting of the resolution?
    please set to 60P, don't use the 24P.

3. jamil

jamil Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Two method:
    One.
    upload_2017-1-18_11-36-9.png

Two.
    buy a USB extension cable,like this
    upload_2017-1-18_11-37-31.png

4. dennys84

dennys84 Member

Hi. I am using 1080 50p, because i live in eastern Europe

5. dennys84

dennys84 Member

Sory, I dont get your point. I should not use usb 2.0 for airmouse? Or i should use usb extendion if i plug into 2.0? Right? Does this changes something in case of what i wrote in the first message?

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

some had lag because of interferance , solved them with a shielded usb extension. Not sure if this applys to you, seing how you also have problem with corded mouse

7. dennys84

dennys84 Member

Yeah, I dont think this had something to do with interference. In my oppinion this is zidoo interface framework issue. Because i had noticed other animation issues in system applications. Such as vertical scrolling in medialibrary, left and right menus transitions...They not quite obvious, but they are present.

8. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

To Zidoo team:
    Please fix properly the USB audio switch bug, so all people with audio air mouse will be able to use it !
    In v 1.2.10 it works only once after installation and after setup and reboot the audio goes back to the USB port.

9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

they know about the problem. Don't spam other people posts with this. wait for the fix. if you want to help. tell us how is the mose part of the airmouse work for you. is it smooth ?

10. anton2dan

anton2dan New Member

I tried a corded mouse, an 2.4ghz normal wireless mouse and an air mouse (T3 with mic), all have laggy, weird moving, just like the original poster said in the first post of the thread.

Zidoo support, do you have any answer for the lag of the mouse? It's really annoying to have a great playback device that has poor usability.

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017