Air mouse/Zidoo X6

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Eltax1693, Oct 15, 2015.

1. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

yes thx now all pictures are in sight :)

can i do a suggestion?
    could you give all the "official members" a special avatar, which is obviously that they are "official from zidoo"?
    there is the message "zidoo tech supporter", but an unique avatar would be easier to see for all of us - thx a lot!!!

2. grummel2005

and a lot of us have the logitech k400
    is it possible that you give specially this keyboard support in next firmware so we all can use the special keys there?
    this would be very nice
    thx a lot!!!

3. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    we have "Zidoo TECH Supporter", if you see this , it is the zidoo team.
    ok,we will buy a logitech k400 to debug it.

4. grummel2005

yes spring i see the official text, this i said!
    but it is very much easier to follow the threads here, if you see an official statement with an coloured avatar
    then you know who is posting this
    oki?
    thx
    it is not a big work to do :)

5. grummel2005

thx a lot - you will have fun with this - but buy not the k400plus it is much worse than the k400
    i had both but send back the k400plus

6. Buddym

Buddym Member

Please also for Mele F10 Deluxe

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  7. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Only for curiosity, but which was the differences (or bugs?) that induced you to send back the K400Plus?
    TIA!

8. Arctic Ace

Arctic Ace Member

What about add full compatibility with Rii i8+ (Plus) wifi keyboad. I have found out that "search button" and "button below it" (<- button with "house/home" icon) does not work with X6 Pro.

[​IMG]

9. Bobby

Bobby New Member

I would like to know the key code name of app switch. My Mele uses code 139 for it but I cannot connect it to a name that does the app switch. Please advise

10. lmerega

lmerega New Member

Is it possibile to do the same thing for the "On/Off" button on the A2 lite? It does not power on/off my Zidoo :(

11. jmtomi

jmtomi New Member

Hi Spring,

I have a problem with the power button. When I press it I get this from getevent:
    /dev/input/event6: 0004 0004 01fe0118
    /dev/input/event6: 0000 0000 00000000
    /dev/input/event6: 0004 0004 00fe0118
    /dev/input/event6: 0000 0000 00000000

This is not the same pattern as we get for app switch button, line start with 0001is missing, so no valid keycode can be obtained. Do you have any idea how to map this "special" button?

Thanks,
    jmtomi

12. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

this topic is 1 and a half year old , don't think well see any more replays from spring

13. jmtomi

jmtomi New Member

Yes, I know, but the discussion is about my very similat problem. Only the box is different, I have H6 Pro not the X6. Shall I open a new thread?

14. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

definitely, H6 has nothing to do with X6, totally different insides