Absolutely disappointed

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by maruiz, Oct 1, 2016.

1. maruiz

maruiz New Member

-The USB mouse fails a lot (I tried several), it´s horrible to work with it
    -When I connect the mouse disappears Android keyboard
    -Not work Clan (a streaming video application for kids) not even Youtube Kids
    -Not work Torrent on Openwrt
    -Not work CEC
    -In my case, at put the SD card as internal memory has been damaged (twice) and no longer recognize or windows or android (it was a new Sandisk Ultra 32GB class 10)

2. Burick graham

Burick graham Member

H
    D same issue with sd card. Had to reset it on my computer by using command prompt

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

did you manually update to latest firmware ? 1.2.4 ?

4. Toymaned

Toymaned New Member

The SD process does not work right even with the 1.2.4 update.. to repair is easy. Just use PC and remove the partitions. Then reformat the SD card. Back to full capacity..

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

I'm using a Rii Mini I24 airmouse keyboard, and works perfect. More, without it, many things are harder to do with IR remote.
    But never tested a true mouse, because I've not a surface to use it... Maybe different, who knows?

6. jamil

jamil Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

-The USB mouse fails a lot (I tried several), it´s horrible to work with it ----Please tell me your USB mouse model?thx
    -When I connect the mouse disappears Android keyboard ----Can you check Keyboard switch is open?(Settings"-"Language&input"-"Current Keyboard")
    -Not work Clan (a streaming video application for kids) not even Youtube Kids -----Can you provide Clan (a streaming video application for kids) ?I have try Youtube Kids is fine.Please check this APP insatll is CPU arm,not CPU arm64
    -Not work Torrent on Openwrt ----(1)set Openwrt Password. (2)choose BitTorrent,"Global settings"-Tick "Enabled",and "save & apply". (3)choose BitTorrent again, "Transmission"-"open Web Interface" . (4)open Torrent,and you can downloading
    -Not work CEC ----Can you check CEC switch is open?(Settings"-"HDMI CEC Functions") , or you TV CEC switch is open?
    -In my case, at put the SD card as internal memory has been damaged (twice) and no longer recognize or windows or android (it was a new Sandisk Ultra 32GB class 10) ----Now don't reset SD from memory,we will fix it future.