About Zidoo X6 Pro shipping

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Sep 30, 2015.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

So sorry to keep you waiting so long. From yesterday on, our zidoo has sent samples to some Review users. Users who pre-ordered from Geekbuying with payment before Sep.20th, will get the X6Pro box sooner.
    Although we really want to make a perfect device and work hard, we spent a lot of time to study the usage habits and concerning functionalities of Europe and the United States users. Before producing, the X6Pro box has been updated 15 FW versions in-house. We dare not say it's perfect before it has been really through user test. There will always be some unthinkable.
    Therefore, we also hope to imporve our products through hearing the voice from uesrs. Be remember, according to ZIDOO previous regulation, we often update FW version once a month and support OTA update.

2. nice159

nice159 Active Member

So the shipping for orders before Sep.20th started? Or not? How soon? :(

3. asshenoy

asshenoy New Member

Mirror,
    Going by what you said "that all orders placed /payment received sept 20th are being shipped by Geek buying..How sure are you that is what geek buying is doing..
    I find such a lousy response from geek buying customer service despite being paid on 19th... and 8 email exchanges between all that am getting is round about answers instead of clearcut "yes or No answer.
    For a growing company like yours aspiring to give best to user clients...in my 2 cents opinion .. customers are been let down.. this is my honest opinion..

4. nice159

nice159 Active Member

I have received mail from GeekBuying today. They writed me that my order has been sent out, and tracking number. My order was made on 19.Sept. too.

5. Goujam

Goujam Member

I'm still waiting for an email from geekbuying my order was placed on the 16th

6. couto27

couto27 Member Beta test group

I had the email today with track number..15 to 30 days for arrival Ouch..

7. asshenoy

asshenoy New Member

It is funny how geekbuying goofed up this whole release of product.First of they probably ordered fewer quantity thinking it is one of those "also run cos'. Added to this they have audacity cover up their blunder saying " we will ship it soon".instead of coming out clean and appolozising for their error.
    There are enough of evidences about mismanagement of customer trust and their eager to grab money first and order the product later.
    This is evident that they are saying now that the shipment will be only after oct20th.

It's unfortunate that Zidoo company has no muscle power to set right geekbuying and have to live with it since they thought geekbuying marketing machine would make them grow.

If they had gone on their own or probably gone with multiple vendors things would have been way better.

To me ..geekbuying is end of story,worst experience that I can recall in long time.

8. Rew452

Rew452 Member Beta test group

I ordered mine on Sept 18th they show it as the 19th but was supposed to ship by the Sept 30. So far no email and contacting them I got this reply.

Seems Sept 30th became Oct 5th!! I guess they don't follow though very well.

Hi, dear,
    Thanks for your order.

Here we would like to inform you that all around China including GeekBuying Team will have the National Holiday from Oct 1st to Oct 5th.

We are glad to tell you that the item ZIDOO X6 Pro is being tested .
    After testing well and packing ,we will send out soon .
    When sending out ,you will get the tracking number .
    Hope you can wait for it.
    If you have any problem ,we will try our best to help you .
    Have a nice day
    Best wishes

Debbie

9. Goujam

Goujam Member

Same here I was told mine would be dispatched on Monday.