A Couple of Matching Issues

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by mustang5o, Mar 23, 2024.

1. mustang5o

mustang5o New Member

I have matching issues on a few things I'm trying to figure out. First off, I'm just using BDMV for the most part. I want the menus for most stuff and I'm not setup for ISO's at this time. I have two movies, The Batman and Interstellar, that I made back up of both the main 4K disk and the bonus disk. Z9X Pro didn't recognize the bonus disk (though I'm sure it did for other movies). I tried to re-match and chose the same movie poster as the main movie. Now when I click on the movie I only see the main movie and no second disk option.

The other issue I have is with a TV show. I made BDMV for 3 disks. I tried to re-match them and choose the correct poster but it says this season already exists. I think I may have messed something up the first time and maybe I need to clear out something. I don't know. The show is called "The Master" (old Ninja TV show). I may just look at converting to MKV but would like to know if there's a way to fix this first. I would be OK doing this one as MKV's because it's a TV show and the extras are just trailers for other Lee Van Cleef and Sho Kosugi movies.

I will be doing Lord of the Rings Trilogy soon and since that has two disks per movie plus bonus disks I want to make sure I know how to make this work correctly.