还是中文菜单显示问题,这次图片比较齐全,希望管理员能回复下怎么解决!

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by jinfu, Mar 18, 2016.

1. jinfu

jinfu Member

The Chinese font is such a choice.
    [​IMG]

After using this font,

Comparison between Chinese and English under display

Choose English display
    [​IMG]
    Select the Chinese display of the blue bar where there is no word display

[​IMG]

Contrast when playing Blu ray

Chinese display is not a text display

[​IMG]

English display normal

[​IMG]
    Continue to play the video press OK key, in the Chinese menu directly began to play, did not continue to play or re broadcast selection

The English menu has a menu to jump out to choose

[​IMG]
    With the menu key to continue to play the contrast

English display normal

[​IMG]

Chinese display is blank blue, there is no time to show

[​IMG]

Picture more, loading may be relatively slow. I hope the administrator can help solve the next, thank you for such a good zidoo firmware hope that these can be under the perfect!!!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  2. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

not a lot of people will understand this here :)

3. jinfu

jinfu Member

Those who see the blank is not displayed, compared to see, although I was Chinese, but contrast images should be able to see it

4. jinfu

jinfu Member

I have changed the Chinese into English, I hope to help me, thank you

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

OK, I think I've understood.
    In ZDMC (or in Kodi, you haven't specified), and who knows in which Firmware release, in english all menus are shown, in chinese menu text is not shown or invisible.

I'm sorry for you chinese people, english is not spoken by all of you, but is the same for a lot of us Zidoo X6 users, for example I'm italian, grummel2005 is german, Rene Veen is dutch, and so on.
    Please be patient :rolleyes:
    For a lot of us is often very difficult to explain problems translating them in english, and also Zidoo team have the same problems to understand and also to give us comprehensible answers.

There is not an "esperanto" spoken by all, unfortunately english is the "technical" language by definition.

I hope, if we all do our best to try write in the most intelligible english, we understand each other, in case with the help of online translators.
    P.S. sometimes chinese to english translations by "Google Translate" are surprisingly understandable!

6. jinfu

jinfu Member

The firmware version is 1.033, and Kodi is the 16 version,
    You understand my question, thank you!! English is not good, I'm sorry, I want to use Google translate, but China can not normally landing Google.

7. jinfu

jinfu Member

I use ZDMC

8. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

As far as I know, you're not using our products.A lot of competitors brand customer flash ZIDOO firmware.But post some question in zidoo forum.
    Anyway,We will check it.Although we do not sell for the Chinese market

9. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    this language addon download from kodi web, we could not change this, sorry!

10. jinfu

jinfu Member

As far as you know you are wrong, I am a Alibaba to buy, do not believe I can take pictures to you

11. jinfu

jinfu Member

But I use the PC version of Kodi can be fully displayed, this is why

12. jinfu

jinfu Member

Also 16, the last post shows the normal is the PC version of the screenshot, this is the direct screenshot x6

13. jinfu

jinfu Member

Also 16, the last post shows the normal is the PC version of the screenshot, this is the direct screenshot x6

14. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

jinfu, keep in mind that Kodi for PC and Kodi for Android aren't directly comparable.
    If something runs fine on one platform, on another may fail.
    This is a mistake done by a lot of people here...

More, official Android Kodi developer has left his "job" inside Kodi team, so now all the weight of improve ZDMC is on the Zidoo shoulders ;)

15. jinfu

jinfu Member

I mean the menu display, not to say that the ability to play, is the language of comparison.

16. jinfu

jinfu Member

Of course I install the Kodi original, as well as the Kodi version of the viodn are not normal, do not know what the reason is

17. jinfu

jinfu Member

When I play the original Hass 3798 system is 4.4, the time is the normal display of Chinese

18. jinfu

jinfu Member

Patiently waiting for a new try, thank you for your recovery.