Power off

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Virk, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Virk

Virk New Member

Got new X6 Pro and it works fine but it does not power off, just starts and hangs. Same with reboot, starts and hangs, which makes that software update is impossible. Has anybody faced such problem? What can be done?

2. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

hi,we will fix it in next version.or you can reset factory will fine

3. Virk

Virk New Member

Can you tell how the factory reset is done? I was resetting by pushing pin in the hole in back but it did not help.

4. HoneCharles

HoneCharles Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

On the homepage Click SETTING>>Backup & reset>>Factory data reset>>reset device

5. Virk

Virk New Member

Thanks man. I will check after coming from the job, hopefully my weekend is rocking with the X6 Pro :D.

6. Virk

Virk New Member

Unfortunately my problem with Poweroff/Reboot seems to be more serious. The system does not work since after any attempt for upgrade or reset it has to reboot. During the rebooting it hangs and so it will not upgrade or reset even after factory reset o_O. New version of the software will thus be of no help unless something else is done, possibly related to hardware.

Is there anything more I could do? Maybe inside the box there is some hidden switch or jumper for kicking the system to behave?

7. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Don't open your device.
    Instead, try to do a "recovery flash" using this procedure http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/how-to-flash-x6-pro-box.605/ (or have a look to the well done english page generously made by cyber7 https://aubreykloppers.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/zidoo-x6-pro-v1-0-33-update-procedures-in-english/
    The first put your device completely clean, with the 1.0.19 firmware, the latter with the 1.0.33 release.
    If still you have problem, send back your device, probably is faulted.

8. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

HI.pls contact my email: myq@zidoo.tv
    It looks not a software problem