Need some help please!

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Lalouze, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Lalouze

Lalouze New Member

Hi guys, I come to you because I tried a lot of things and I can't find any solution...

I've tried zdmc 17.3 (with 1.4.12 on my x9s) and I encoutered a lot of crashes (like most of people).
    So I tried to go back to another version of ZDMC. I found the 16.4.13 but with this version I cannot access to the Kodi addon repository ("could not connect to the repository") so basically, I cannot add any addons (like xperience1080 skin, weather addon etc...).
    I tried to find a working ZDMC 16.1 but it seems to be impossible to find it!

Does someone have an idea to make the repository work with 16.4.13 or does someone have a working ZDMC 16.1 apk to give me? (I tried the x6 ZDMC 16.1.1 and with it I have access to the repository but the option to use an external player for playback in ZDMC isn't present...)

Thanks in advance guys.

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

they changed things in kodi 17 that no longer work in kodi 16 ( mostly addon things )

you need the play using external player thing on ? that's the part that cause crashes from reports, turning it off should work ( playback using zmdc dvd player )

3. Lalouze

Lalouze New Member

Yes the problem is that when I desactivate this option and play with zdmc dvd player, the video stutters every 42 seconds (23.976 not handled) so I really want to use the external player.
    Ideally I'd like to use again a 16.1 version of ZDMC but I cannot find it anywhere.
    thanks for your reply!

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

you are also using passtrough with zdmc ? i have no stutters in 23.9

5. Lalouze

Lalouze New Member

Yes I am, but I think it is a common issue with this player (I've read that other have the same problem on this forum!)

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Yah. Passtrough and auto refresh rate don't mix well. Get an older OTA zip. Should find zdmc 16 in there.

7. Lalouze

Lalouze New Member

that's my problem! I cannot find it in there! only found 16.1.1 for x6 and it doesn't have any external player option available.

8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

9. Lalouze

Lalouze New Member

the ZDMC version packed with 1.4.4 is 16.4.13 and I've already tried it, the problem with all the ZDMC 16.4 version is that I don't have any acces to the kodi addon repository and I can't change skin or add weather addon etc...
    I'll try the ZDMC version packed with 1.2.3 but I think that I've already tried it and it didn't have an external player option available.

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

well, you can't have both, as kodi 17 changed how addons repo work, so any version under 17, ( kodi 16.x,zdmc 16.x, or any other 3th party version 16.x ) can't work with the current repo .

11. Lalouze

Lalouze New Member

Oh that's too bad!