release zdmc 17.1-BETA-(base on kodi17.1)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by spring, May 5, 2017.

1. Andydigital

Andydigital Member

With the external player Kodi (ZDMC) crashes when I fully stop a video and replay it again from ZDMC, it does it everytime. If you reboot, it will be OK for a few minutes then will randomly crash while you are actually watching something in the external player. You just get a pop up message saying "sorry ZDMC has closed", then when you stop the video and exit the player you are back to the dashboard and ZDMC is gone.

I'm using the X10.

2. spring

spring Guest

Hi
    which firmware version do you have?
    is it V1.3.0?

3. Andydigital

Andydigital Member

V1.4.4

I've gone back to ZDMC 16.4.13 for now.

4. sem1903

sem1903 New Member

new zdmc verssion deleted automaticly from zidoo x9s i ddnt uninstall it but i dont see it on machine now a bug must be

5. XtrordinarY

XtrordinarY New Member

I really love this ZDMC everything players just fine with audio pass through and the zidoo player and it's much faster. Only thing that doesn't work is that ZDMC doesn't automatically mark an episode or movie as watched.

6. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

My first test with new ZDMC (17.1) are good. Was necessary to remove the old versione and install new one (all configurations lost, but I've not libraries, so not too effort).
    Changed theme immediately to Confluence (many Kodi reports that new themes give problems) and installed almost all the addons I use, with no problem until now.
    I'm not a deep user, but I feel this as a better release, seems less stutter. In some weeks I'll be able to test it with a 4K TV, so my reports will be more significant.

7. Carsten Busch

Carsten Busch Member

I have tested ZDMC 17.1 with audio passthrough either and it works perfectly. No crashes or microstutter with external and internal player.

8. SaskMedia

SaskMedia Member

Audio passthrough works perfect. I receive micro stutters but only on certain media... TV Shows that are 1080p Web-Rip seem to occasionally stutter... everything else seems OK.

Also, MYSQL configuration plugin is missing. Is there an easy way to add it or configure mysql client on android?

9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

removed old ZDMC and installed this one, Imported lilbrary from kodi ( with export from kodi to single file first ) , Works good, same as kodi, no problems with micro stutters , only tested with internal player. also not using any time of passtrough

10. zone555

zone555 New Member

External player works perfectly, no stutters.

I will test again with the ZDMC player, but with audio passthrough turned off.

11. ysthbl

ysthbl Member

1, add auto-frame function < I see it in the original version of kodi , Am i right ? and is it better to make it " Always ?

12. Any reason why is doesnt auto check the things that i have watched in kodi anymore.

X8fan likes this.
  13. X8fan

X8fan Member

Has the skip forward function improved on this new version of ZDMC? On 1.4.4, it only skips ahead at most 60 seconds and not more, despite multiple presses in quick succession

14. Andydigital

Andydigital Member

Never had that issue myself, I've skipped 3 minutes and more with no problem.

Probably because when you use the external player and stop the video at any point after about 10 seconds of playback it was marking the show as completely watched. At least now it doesn't disappear from the unwatched list and you can assign a button to toggle watched status if you want. Press W on a keyboard etc.

15. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

Thank you!

16. gaki

gaki Member

It's a long press you have to do, not multiple presses

17. Andydigital

Andydigital Member

Not for me it isn't, with each press it advances through the options 10 and 30 seconds, then 1, 3, 5, 10 and 60 minutes. At least on the x10 it is anyway.

18. Stefano C

Stefano C Member

thank you...I have a question: how can I translate in other language? I'm Italian, I tried to search add-on for language but I failed...thanks..

19. X8fan

X8fan Member

The Kodi player works this way on my machine. But the native zdmc player doesn't even pop up the 10s,30s,1m,3,5,10 durations for me to choose.

Maybe the skip delay setting of default 750ms needs to be changed on my device? Maybe my unit is faulty? Or maybe X8 (what I have) works differently than X9S?

20. Andydigital

Andydigital Member

Are you sure you aren't using the External Zidoo player with ZDMC rather than the internal one? It's only the Zidoo player i.e. external player I seem to have minor issues with when FWD and RWDing