How to use local nfo file and local artwork

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by badboyxx, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Member

Mark, were you ever able to confirm if you are getting changing fan art with different versions? I have tried several things but can’t get them both to work and change. Just want confirmation if it’s even possible.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Nope - still in Florida. Remind me after next weekend...

Jordan Walker likes this.
  3. badboyxx

badboyxx Member

Mark are you now back home? Could you test it?

4. Markswift2003

Yep, back home and over the jetlag now!

Well it seems you were right - I thought the coverart was attributable to each part but it would seem it is not.

The only time I ever did this was for Star Wars with the BluRay and the 4K77 versions and I used separate art for each part, but I used the same files for each one so never noticed:

upload_2023-9-20_23-1-31.png

It seems that you don't need to include both sets of artwork and can omit the suffixes for artwork - eg:

upload_2023-9-20_23-3-14.png
    Unfortunately this means you can't have separate art for each part.

5. badboyxx

badboyxx Member

Thank you for the feedback Mark.

6. badboyxx

badboyxx Member

Mark do you know how to handle BDMV or VIDEO_TS folder movies in TMM? The artwork is created as poster.jpg fanart.jpg... so without a prefix.
    How has they to be named that they can be recognized by HT?

7. Markswift2003

I don't use TMM but I'm sure there's a setting somewhere to set the names correctly.

8. badboyxx

badboyxx Member

Yes there is a setting and it works generally but not for BDMV and VIDEO_TS folder movies.
    How has the artwork;to be named for BDMV and VIDEO_TS folder movies?

9. Markswift2003

Same as MKVs... MovieName-ArtName.ext

10. badboyxx

badboyxx Member

That didn't work. Can somebody try it and put a screenshot here.

11. Markswift2003

12. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Yes in TMM, it has a bulk rename facility together with a preview, so you don’t have to commit. Sometimes it gets it wrong as well. Nothing is perfect as ‘they’ say…..

13. badboyxx

badboyxx Member