Beta version v1.0.48 for Z9X Pro/Z20 Pro/Z2000 Pro/Z2600 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Markswift2003, Jul 11, 2023.

1. mirak

mirak Member

It works only with Ethernet.
    With the WiFi the App doesn't find the PRO.
    The WiFi works because I download the covers without any problem in the HT section with it.

2. gyrene2083

gyrene2083 Member

I was working on this all morning and afternoon, and came across your post, and turned NetBios on to get SMB working with UNRaid. Thanks so much for that.

3. techos

techos Member

Works on wifi here, I just swapped out the ethernet and went wifi only for a bit. The app works.

(This is on an iPhone btw)

4. mirak

mirak Member

OK thanks.
    Samsung in my case. But the App works fine with it on my others Zidoos.

Strange :(

5. jehangir kh

jehangir kh Member

Hi All
    Z9x pro is really nice device as compared to z9x. But i have seen massive difference in picture quality and sound quality between z9x pro and z2600. If you have dolby atmos sound system i would recommend you to go for z2600.
    I have question. I got internal HDD 3.5 seagate but z2600 does not recognise it. Do i need to format it to Fat 32 before inserting ?

6. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Sorry that is just not correct. Both output RAW bitstream data to pass to your AV or soundbar. That data is the same if sent from Z9X Pro or Z2600. It's then down to the quality of said AVR or soundbar. Nothing to do with the media player. Also for PQ they both use exactly the same chipset so will be identical.

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Exactly right.

jehangir kh likes this.
  8. jehangir kh

jehangir kh Member

Hi
    I have got movies 4:3 aspect ratio when i select 16:9 it does not change the aspect ration in Z2600. Can it get fixed?
    can zidoo format the internal HDD to Fat 32 or NTFS ?