Upcoming Zidoo Model Z2000 Pro

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by McBluna, May 31, 2023.

1. gladiator

gladiator Member

not a single word of the prices ....

2. Puppy75

Puppy75 New Member

Thx a lot :)

3. salora

salora Member

Hi does the streaming third party music library on these new models mean it can behave like a real streamer (like dmp a6)?
    Having tidal or qobuz working on a uhd3000 is a real pain.

Or make that function can come to the older models too?
    I don't even have the uhd3000 for a full year so i'm not aiming at changing it before next year

4. clueluzz

clueluzz Member

Just adding this from the other Thread in case ppl missed it:

McBluna needs to update a comparison chart for all the units
    UHD5000 - https://www.zidoo.tv/Product/index/model/UHD5000/target/SGlS2hlXYyJKKmVViAFMcQ==.html
    Z2600 - https://www.zidoo.tv/Product/index/model/Z2600/target/o60mbTGeaJtKKmVViAFMcQ==.html
    Z
    2000 Pro - https://www.zidoo.tv/Product/index/model/Z2000+PRO/target/7abWHw++oHhKKmVViAFMcQ==.html
    Z20 Pro - https://www.zidoo.tv/Product/index/model/Z20+PRO/target/uXoirEESmeVKKmVViAFMcQ==.html
    Z9X Pro - https://www.zidoo.tv/Product/index/model/Z9X+PRO/target/[ld]yN+vBjptVBKKmVViAFMcQ==.html

I noticed that on the zidoo web page, Z2600 is listed above Z2000 Pro. Upon looking further, the Z2600 has a second HDMI out for Audio only. Funny thing is the section which has the picture of the back of the unit on the Z2600 page describes it as a Z2000 Pro.

Otherwise, except for the UHD5000 (which has 64GB), the others have identical RAM (4GB) and storage (32GB). UHD has Dual PSU, Z2600 & Z2000 has 1, and finally the Z20 Pro and Z9X pro are external PSU.

McBluna likes this.
  5. kskoay

kskoay New Member

hahaha, the selling price for my local supplier between Z1000 pro vs Z2000 pro (pre-order), the price for Z2000 pro is increase by near to 70% of price...

honestly, 70% of price increment really justify? i thought both of them having almost the same spec (im doubt if Z2000 pro will have better Picture or Audio qualify if compare with Z1000 pro?)

Im new to Zidoo brand...should i go for Z1000 pro or wait for Z2000 pro (more expensive than Z1000 pro for est of 70% of price! crazy!)?

6. Knight_Rider

Knight_Rider Member

7. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 16, 2023
  8. gladiator

gladiator Member

hi , anyone know if i put bluray drive insted of hdd ? in the z2000 pro ?

9. salora

salora Member

Seen that on futeko :"Supports Roon Ready, DLNA, Air Play and Spotify streaming. Other streaming apps can be installed. Widevine L1 support."

So it's basically the same as the previous models? Wonders why there is an emphasis on that on the product overview.

So anyway no impactfull changes compared to my uhd3000 besides wifi6.
    I'll wait for next year models with maybe 2.5gb ethernet and a new soc.

10. salora

salora Member

I believe that if it works it won't play protected bluray as of today

11. Legendsiro

Legendsiro New Member

Just pre-ordered z2000 pro
    As a new comer to Zidoo universe I can’t wait to get my hands on this new product

the dispatch date has been changed to 21-Jun

12. DaveH1

DaveH1 New Member

Please Zidoo if you could make rack ears available for the upper tier model(s) that would be great. Thanks, Dave.

13. Ivusking

Ivusking New Member

What is the size of z2000 pro, WxHxL?

14. delamelon

delamelon New Member

+1

15. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

My guess is 430 x 312 x 72 (W x L x H) mm

Legendsiro likes this.
  16. Zigourney

Zigourney Active Member

17. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

CD/DVD/BD drives are supported via USB or SATA. Tried my BD burner once SATA attached and that just worked. It played CD, DVD and BD next to reading data from that drive. BD with Menu was very slow but even worked. Obviously only copied discs without protection will work.

CD-Ripper v1.0 did not work well with it. It had drive incompatibilities which are now under investigation for the Eversolo DMP-A6 which is used a lot more with external CD drives.

18. pjinjin

pjinjin New Member

It is said that HEVC codec is additionally supported, but weren't existing products also supported codec?

I'd like to know what's different.

19. bkwashby

bkwashby New Member

I don't get it. Hex core to quad core with an upgrade to 4GB RAM from 2, probably to compensate for less cores. Marginally better WIFI and Bluetooth, whiptido. HDMI2.1 that they don't even use beyond HDMI 2.0 specs and less USB ports. The only actual benefit I see over the Z1000 Pro is an upgrade from Android 9 to 11.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2023
  20. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Plus the improved VS10 engine if you are using that.