Zidoo UHD3000 HDMI audio not working

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Alfaprimo, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Try to schutoff the hdcp it can be a problem wen your amp is only hdmi 1.3

2. Alfaprimo

Alfaprimo Member

Grazie per la risposta e il suggerimento, Cambridge cxr200 ha HDMI 2.0 e non è compatibile con HDR, motivo per cui volevo effettuare solo una connessione audio HDMI. ho disabilitato hdcp non è cambiato nulla, nessun audio audio HDMI

3. Alfaprimo

Alfaprimo Member

hello, i saw that you have zidoo uhd3000 do you have the possibility to test if the hdmi audio port works?

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

My UHD3000 is currently stored but I tried and used it in the past so I am sure it worked with my Onkyo AMP and Philips TV.

5. Alfaprimo

Alfaprimo Member

hello, no comment?

6. Alfaprimo

Alfaprimo Member

Hi all, I have made other attempts to understand the problem / find a solution.
    The HDMI audio port of the Zidoo UHD 3000 clearly works I connected the TV and the audio comes.
    I tried to connect HDMI audio to all the HDMI ports of the Cambridge cxr200, the audio coding appears on the display, (PCM 2.0 for example) a sign that the audio signal is detected, but NOTHING is heard.
    What I find strange, and I wonder if you know it too, is that the audio from the TV connected to the HDMI audio cable always arrives, regardless of the HDMI audio output mode selected from the menu. Example if I select: main port separation mode, I expect only video to come out of the main port and audio only from the HDMI port, instead the audio is always heard whether the HDMI audio cable of the Zidoo or the main is connected to the TV.
    I ask for clarification, thank you.

Frank Kasteren likes this.
  7. Try and switch off the hdcp in the menu