Beta version v6.4(7).42 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X/NEO Alpha release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Oct 18, 2022.

1. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Is there 'Zidoo company' any more??? o_O

They are disappeared for months now....
    Very-very disappointed with them.

No more zidoo for me.

I am switching to Dune

Visconti12 and cVVGLabs like this.
  2. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Dear Mark swift 2003 is anything known about the upcoming update or has ZIDOO died as a manufacturer?

3. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

@Markswift2003
    Can I ask you for a statement about what is happening with Zidoo - is it death?

4. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

How many times should mark say that they are not dead?

5. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

Maybe they will speak up?
    Are they on vacation or do they not have internet?

I know a case where a neighbor in a block of flats was not visible for a month - and it turned out that he died alone at home.
    The smell in the stairwell was unbearable.......

leonkoum likes this.
  6. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Hey mates, this is a forum for sharing opinions/comments/issues, that's clear but such activity seems gone right now. Let's wait for a while or move away!! :(

darkeyes909 likes this.
  7. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

There is no activity and no progress even on a stupid translation of the interface.

I, for example, have been waiting since 2020 for a dozen or so badly translated words in the interface to be corrected because they hurt the eyes - I even gave it how it should look like and nothing has changed to this day..
    And it was promised by the mirror itself ....

Such Xiaomi for 40 - 50 Euro has a practically translated interface without errors, and here the equipment for such money is full of errors.. :)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2023
    cVVGLabs likes this.
  8. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

yeah, there is a bunch of unattended issues and inconsiderate acts to this forum, beloved in the past!!

cVVGLabs likes this.
  9. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

Sorry guys....but what has happened to this forum is divide and conquer 1-0-1.....I mean, really,playbook stuff...I've been in business long enough.

Have Zidoo been slow with new fw updates of late? Of course they have. Have they been distracted with a new product in the audio space? Maybe, I don't know.

What I do know is this....who stands to benefit from the disorder, which has turned into a moaning season (no bait of course!) here on this forum......?

Should we use critical reasoning to explain cause and effect?...IMHO, 100%.

@Markswift2003 has said Zidoo are not walking away from this gen of media players, that's good enough for me.

Remember, don't feed the.....

One last thing - I don't know if the Admin of this forum feels a little disillusioned by the radio silence from Zidoo at the moment, but in my opinion, that's no reason not to start using the ban hammer...just sayin...

darkeyes909, Markswift2003 and rozel like this.
  10. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

Whatever you wrote here, I already know that I won't spend € 2,800.00 so quickly the second time

I don't like when someone promises something and doesn't deliver on those promises.
    I also don't like it when someone doesn't reply to emails or PM

I will not write softly and wash the eyes of others here - I did not get the equipment for free or for half the price of the equipment.
    I am disgusted and disappointed with the lack of reaction from Someone from Zidoo

In my opinion, basic errors should be fixed in a maximum of 3 months and we have been waiting for over 2 years ...
    I'm talking about translating the interface, for example.
    I wanted to help with the translation, I sent photos where what needs to be changed, I wrote a PM with the person dealing with the translation ... it's all for nothing ..
    Do you think it's normal?

That's all.

11. ofir

ofir Member

Luckily I use basically
    What is important to me is image and sound quality and that the device does not freeze
    So all in all the zidoo z10 pro works great
    What's more, I'm disappointed that they never fixed bugs I wrote about
    The situation is not so bad
    And as soon as I feel the need to buy a streamer, I will buy a streamer from another company

12. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

I traveled throughout Eastern Europe on business, in fact, I spent months in Moldova setting up a new dev centre.....I know Russian dialect when I see it.....just sayin.

Oh, did I say, I love Baroque architecture?

Now, It's time to take my meds....:p

darkeyes909 likes this.
  13. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

More than once it would seem.

darkeyes909, xskip, rozel and 3 others like this.
  14. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Without in anyway fuelling the flames, may I ask if you mean Zidoo as a Company are not dead (we know that as they are supporting other products) or as most people want to know, they are not dead in respect for their support for Media Players, particularly the Z9x, Z10 Pro, Z1000 Pro and UHD3000. Thanks

15. Markswift2003

Most definitely both.

16. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

17. ofir

ofir Member

Markswift2003, I really don't understand you
    You have contact with the developers of ZIDOO
    Check with them and let them know that a new version of ZIDOO will be released in the next two months

18. Markswift2003

Likewise.

Oldpainless and darkeyes909 like this.
  19. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Some companies and even a few small businesses don’t have a concept of customer communications, it’s just not in their culture of consciousness. When a major PVR company here changed hands, the new proprietor didn’t “believe” in forums or allowing any critical comment. The company folded and they really couldn’t understand why! It would be better if Zidoo even scattered a few crumbs of info once a month or as a few cynical Australian politicians often say “we have to feed the chooks!” It works.

vddan likes this.
  20. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

Seems you have made your position clear several times already. How many times do you need to post that you are dissatisfied?

xskip likes this.