This 4K UHD Blu-Ray, issue is driving me insane, please help :)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DHP, Sep 16, 2022.

1. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

@DHP Glad you started a thread about this issue and looks like Mark is already aware of it. Many of my movies in BDMV folders don't play in DV when started from the Menu. Hopefully there's a fix for it soon.
    If I can, I will add examples of some of the newer movies that may be doing this. Kudos!

DHP likes this.
  2. DHP

DHP Member

Thanks man, nice of you to take the time to mention it :)
    Yes I really hope that the firmware team is able to fix it because it is a lot of title's that's affected by this especially if you live in Europe, where both Arrow and StudioCanal title's are very common and unfortunately all title's from both label's are affected by this issue.....
    So keeping my fingers crossed for a fix for this :cool:

B0RN likes this.
  3. DHP

DHP Member

Bumping this thread, so the Issue is not forgotten about, more and more discs are plagued by this issue, so fingers crossed it will be fixed soon :cool:

4. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

The Amityville Horror UHD has this issue.

5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

This was solved in December so is pending the next firmware release. Hopefully soon after the Chinese New Year holiday.

DHP, B0RN and xskip like this.
  6. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

Newly made ALIENOID UHD had the issue as well... I thought it only happened on catalog titles.
    Highly anticipating the new release.

DHP likes this.
  7. DHP

DHP Member

Sorry I missed your response, this makes me so happy, fingers crossed the new firmware will drop soon after the Chinese new year:)

8. DHP

DHP Member

A lot of mainstream title's are also affected by it, so my guess it comes down to how the UHD I authored/software used for the mastering of the disc ...
    But should be fixed in the next firmware so that's great news:)

9. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

Yup, been holding my breath the whole month but apparently it hasn't released yet.

DHP likes this.