ZIDOO Z10 stuck on Upgrade

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Issa, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Issa

Issa Member

Hi

I need your kind help regarding Zidoo Z10, I had faced some issues with the current firmware and I did flash image through below link
    How to flash ZIDOO Z10.
    Now it is stuck on the upgrade icon whatever I have done nothing same result.
    On the other hand, I have done it with X20 Pro no problem the flash is successed and worked.

Need your kind advice what I can I do.
    Thanks

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

That is not an upgrade procedure but an emergency flash procedure to go back to the original factory image! Not to be used for updates.

You need to do that one very precise and follow instructions to the letter. Document every step what you do/did and what you see on the front panel and TV for each step.

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The first thing to suggest is to try the process again - as @Nice Monkey says, the instructions have to be followed to the letter, the main mistakes people make is not formatting the USB stick to FAT32 and not renaming the file to "install.img".

Also, try another USB stick - it may be a file corruption causing the problem.

4. Issa

Issa Member

Thanks @Nice Monkey & @Markswift2003 for your kind support

1- USB been formatted FAT32.
    2- USB inserted in USB 3.0 port
    3- File named with install.img
    4- USB been inserted first.
    5- I Pressed the RESTORE button and turn on the power by the same time.
    6- Panel shows Upgrade
    7- Nothing shows in T.V.

Note: Another USB been tried same issue

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
  5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

6. Issa

Issa Member

Thanks bro, Woow it is long instruction, do you have any video that explained these instruction in easy way?

7. Nice Monkey

Futeko will do it for you even if not sold by them but obviously not for free.

8. Issa

Issa Member

Thanks for the reply, actually I bought from them, may be I will send it to them to fix it.

9. Nice Monkey

You may try an USB2 port, on some boxes that makes a difference.
    What does the flash light on the USB stick do. Not flickering after releases of the PIN? That PIN should be released after a few seconds. You did not mention that.

If not working I would discuss it with Futeko.

10. Issa

Issa Member

Unfortunately, no flickering whether you put on USB 3 or USB 2.

11. Nice Monkey

Bootloader is not working then. I suggest to contact Futeko.