Problems Weather App Z1000Pro/UHD3000 (Black GUI)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Nice Monkey, May 23, 2021.

1. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

With FW 6.3.2 the high-end player Black GUI was updated to bring it functionally on par with the Standard GUI.
    A big thank for that. :)

One of the additions was adding the Weather APP. Unfortunately there are a few inconveniences with it:
    - The Weather APP can't be reached using the remote control buttons. Only using the cursor mouse it can be reached and next opened.
    - The Weather APP isn't included under APP's so it can't be added neither to the also new quick launch bar.
    - It is not always started after a reboot. No idea what triggers if it is or isn't. You need to go to setup to get it back again (it is shown activated there).

The wiki shows the day temperature range. Showing the actual temperature is by far preferred by me. Obviously not a bug but a change request.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
  2. CGI

CGI Member

Same with Z1000 Pro.
    Can somebody give a hint how to display temperature in Celsius (I don't speak Fahrenheit :) )

3. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello CGI,

Do you work at CGI ?

Here is how to do it, use the direction buttons to move and OK button to validate

[​IMG]

See yuo soon

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  4. CGI

CGI Member

Thank you, OliverQC! It worked.
    No, these are my 3 names initials :)

5. CGI

CGI Member

Thank you OliverQC - it worked !

6. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member