Beta version v6.3.7 for Z9X...

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by leonkoum, Jun 4, 2021.

1. nc88keyz

nc88keyz Active Member

Muted: Youtube Trailers from HT4.0 and other apps. It is triggering the autostart mode on Youtube which calls for the audio to be muted. It is meant to be played in a small corner of your screen and safari, chrome, edge all recognize it.

What I cannot figure out is how to fix it. I tried logging into chrome and sure enough YouTube is muted. You can turn off AutoStart but it doesn't correct the issue once the app is closed.

Oh well, that is the issue, and its not retaining the unmuted or autoplay toggle in chrome.

Perhaps it works better with the G-Apps version of the firmware.

While pressing button combination i did discover a sort of diagnostic mode: From Remote: Menu x 3 and Return. Boom Shakka Shakka Laau Dance Dance Dance! hehe

2. Superdog

Superdog Member

I have downloaded this firmware yesterday but haven't did the upgrade yet. Should I wait for the OTA or process now ?

Thanks in advance.

3. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Just wait for better days to come .. :rolleyes:

4. Superdog

Superdog Member

Thx.

5. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

The first and only time I tried the reflash routine, my unit bricked. I am an old hand at this and have never had this problem with other units. I even tried unplugging for a couple of days and replugging and nothing. Then I unplugged and gave up on it for a couple of weeks and one day out of weirdness I plugged it back in and it worked just fine like nothing had ever happened.

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Now that's a weird one - glad it wasn't terminal, but also kind of glad I'm not the only one!!

7. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

At the same time you need to be really unlucky to brick a Zidoo, I've already made file errors, interrupted a flash and never managed to brick a Zidoo device. I must be lucky

8. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

For me, after updating to 6.3.7, I still have a problem with audio synchronization in mp4 DV files ...

I don't see any improvement in the menu when it comes to the Polish language

The weather is mostly in English, the bugs I reported are still not corrected ...

9. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The devs have now replicated the audio sync in MP4 so hopefully we'll see a fix soon.

leonkoum and JS_racer like this.