Not working TV Box

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by koalexandr2012, Feb 11, 2015.

1. koalexandr2012

koalexandr2012 New Member

Hello. During flashing, disconnect the power supply. Now on the display continually shows "boot". The screen TV shows green color. How to repair TV Boxing? How to get into "Mask Rom mode". Thank you.

2. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Can you try to flash the firmware again?
    please download the file, unzip to get file:MstarUpgrade.bin, put it in the root directory of the U Disk(FAT32), inserted into X9 USB 2.0 PORT, then press and hold the RESET key to turn on the power, ten seconds after entering automatic brushing machine.

download URL: http://apidl.zidoo.tv/x91023bin/@/x91023bin.zip

3. koalexandr2012

I have already tried. 't help. How to try out through the mask mode?

4. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Please tell me what's your firmware version number before brushing? And what kind of channel did you use to buy ZIDOO X9?

5. koalexandr2012

Me TV Boxing brought back from China,so where it was purchased, I don't know. What was the installed firmware I don't know. But I can take a picture of the electronic printed circuit boards of TV box and send to you.

6. njinomuel

njinomuel New Member

I bought this box from geekbuying and recieved it two days ago. Today i powered it and no image. My box is death. No image on screen and only show boot on the front lcd screen.The box had firmware version 10.2.6..
    This link is death: http://apidl.zidoo.tv/x91023bin/@/x91023bin.zip
    please can some one help me with a working link so i can get the mstarupgrade.bin ?

7. benphysics

benphysics New Member

I tried the link also and it is dead. I also have a unit tha goes nowhere; as soon as I try to enter kodi, it hangs up. I guess that there are quite a few lemons. I've had it for a little over a month, but have only streamed one movie after great difficulty (seizing up at least ten times and needed to reboot everytime). Now it does not even enter kodi anymore. the unit gets hot and hangs up. I'm getting a little frustrated, GeekBuying does not reply to "service_aftersale@geekbuying.com". I'm stuck with this unit that does not work. Where is the warranty for this unit?

8. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Unfortunatly I send my unit to Zidoo but they did not retreived it from post office, so it is in way back. I check and chinese post office say that addressed has been inform. So if you want to loose money just make your unit go back to china and it will be return to you. 50$ for nothing and back to non fonctioning unit.

9. DougS

DougS New Member

I have never been able to record a program with audio since I bought this Zidoo X9.

10. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

why?
    Whether there is connection USB camera, microphone and other equipment, please try to connect the hdmi in and hdmi out only,

11. DougS

DougS New Member

Yes, I have a USB air mouse connected and it has a microphone. I disconnected it and now I can record sound from the hdmi in. I would like to use my USB air mouse. Need a way/setting to stop recording audio from USB air mouse. Once recording has started, I am able to plug in the USB air mouse and continue recording audio from hdmi. Video playback is very jittery/shakey. Please tell me how to make the video playback smooth.